Addition to drug

Hi all I’m new to this I’m a drug addict and I’m on the brink on loosing my family everything I’m 3 days sober and would love help advise anything really love to you all x

11 Likes

Welcome to TS and congratulations on your 3 days. :upside_down_face:
I’d say keep doing whatever it takes to keep you sober. Being sober will maybe already improve your relationship with your family. But Rome wasn’t built in a day and whatever happened will take time being repaired if possible.
Focus on priority: sobriety.

3 Likes

Welcome there are many positive steps you can take to achieve long term sobriety. Definitely stick around here and read, read, ready oh and interact. It is no coincidence that most who stick around and engage in the community experience long term sobriety. :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I want you to know that you CAN do this, you deserve a sober, happy life. The best advice I can give you is to surround yourself in sobriety related things and dive in head first… work on it as much as you can everyday and remember to live in the moment.

Here are some links you may find helpful, best wishes.

Resources for our recovery

Your #1 tip for sobriety (over 2 years sober)

2 Likes

Welcome and congrats! Just remember to take it one day at a time and don’t focus on the days to come. Focus on the now and being sober! You got this!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:

3 days is huge, it’s nice to have you with us :slightly_smiling_face: