Alcoholism/Addiction/ Sobriety Videos and Documentaries

This is not a documentary, but still I wanted to share because I think it represents the sad cicle of addiction. Maybe somebody has already seen it, it’s already 7 years old.

8 Likes

Now that is cool. Very interesting. And I don’t want to eat all.of a sudden. :crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

I think it’s more about booze, than food! Franzi, pls don’t stop eating! :laughing:

1 Like

@Tito23 Thanks for sharing the video clip. Its helpful to know famous people struggle just like everyone else.
Hugs

So true. Very interesting to watch the progression of the bird’s addiction and its realization of what happened. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

bookmarking this!

This is really sad, scary, and heartbreaking all in one short clip. Thank you. i had not seen it

2 Likes

Cannot remember if it’s been put but this hits hard

2 Likes

Saw that one during rehab, reminded me of this one in the same genre:

3 Likes

I hadn’t seen this one, but I liked it, showing just how absurd our obsessions can be, and how far we are willing to take things, without wanting to let go!

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

This was really moving. Not strictly about drugs but more about childhood trauma and rehabilitation.

Huh, thanks, massive and impressive documentary :facepunch:t2:

Although I am not a millennial I found it quite interesting and was touched

1 Like

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81508443?preventIntent=true

1 Like

Are you new to recovery? This one explains what to expect. When you click on the link it will say unavailable to watch here but there’s a link to watch directly on YouTube. It’s about 50 mins long and worth every minute.

3 Likes

Sorry if its in the wrong place

3 Likes