Alcoholism Documentary

Found a really good documentary regarding alcoholism and different types of drinkers. Related to a lot of things in this. Watching these types of videos help me during any cravings.

10 Likes

I like these too. I also like reading memoirs, they help me understand where I never want to go again.

2 Likes

Do you have any recommendations?

Here is a screen shot from my kindle with some of the ones I liked.

5 Likes

Guts was a really good one I read. It is from the actress from Third Rock From The Sun.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you!!!

1 Like

I really enjoyed that one. Has anyone seen this one with Elizabeth Vargas? I actually had no idea she was an alcoholic. I could relate quite a bit to her story:

3 Likes

I saw this one in my first day of sobriety. She is a great inspiration and I cried my eyes out watching this. It helped me a lot with the decision to join AA, proving that successfull, powerfull people also surrender to the program. I’m also planning to buy her book, to join my growing collection of books about alcoholism- the disease that was destroying me physically and mentally for years…

1 Like

Thx for sharing! I bought "Living Sober " it’s really hitting home re confirming all the reasons I already was telling myself why I should stop drinking all together. Definitely want to live :heart:

3 Likes

Great video. I’ll have to check out her book too.

1 Like

This was really good thanks for sharing!

If you you tube, check out alcohol mastery, tons of videos to watch, I like watching him, spells it out nice and easy to understand

Watched this last night, good video :+1:

Some other documentarys I’ve watched and found useful recently…

4 Likes

If anyone wants a brutal reminder why not to pick up a drink today…

1 Like

I read her book. Enjoyed it.

Me too…it was so good.

1 Like

@Frantasticooo OMG. I’ve watched this documentary yesterday night. I got goosebumps and It disgusted the shit out of me. Horrible how alcohol destroys the human being. Like you said great and brutal reminder :clap:

2 Likes

No problem sweetie, it packs a punch doesnt it!

1 Like

I loved that Russell Brand one. Thanks for sharing the others I’ll have to check them out!

1 Like