Almost 1 year...help me pick a soberversary tattoo

Okay…I told myself I was going to get a tattoo to celebrate my first soberversary…and that is coming soon so I need to book my appointment. But I can’t decide what I want. Help me choose.

Unalome

Lotus Flower (not necessarily THIS one, but this picture describes the meaning for it)

Or a combo of the two (mixing up Hindu and Budhist symbols)

13 Likes

I like the combo as well. Can’t wait to see what you get! And btw congrats on almost 1 year!

1 Like

I should add…get two separately is always an option too. Though maybe one will be this year and another later…maybe for my 50th birthday.

2 Likes

I really like the combo. It’s beautiful.

Definitely the combo Sue.
I’m getting one done on the 8th. My daughter has designed it. I also have an idea for one which I may well wait till 2 years for.

2 Likes

Okay…it sounds like the winner. It was actually the one I was thinking about most over the last few months but now that the time is here I started doubting. Good to know my instincts were right.

Mine will be turned around with the “birth” by the wrist and the lotus by the elbow.

6 Likes

Almost a year?! Holy cow!!!

2 Likes

I like the combo too :wink:

Definately the combo Sue, I’m also getting a unalome/lotus flower combo similar to this on my wrist for my year :slightly_smiling_face:
I love the meanings of both

2 Likes

Definitely I vote combo as well. Love it!

365…life

Combo Sue. :blush:

I like the combo

Combo for the win :v::wink:

It’s your body and you have got to wear it! I like all 3 of them :hugs:

both are you doing color?

What??? LOL

I was thinking that this one will be all black…but I might leave it open to add colour to the lotus later.

2 Likes

:+1: :rofl:

Get that combo