Annual January Planking Challenge

I’ll keep on doing planks but not every day, maybe every second day :relaxed:

4 Likes

Day 17 done! Day 18 later on!

What’s done is done.
Wm Shakespeare Macbeth

6 Likes

Day 18 done, after a bang up AA meeting at the jail.

O thou invisible spirit of wine, if thou has no name to be known by, let us call thee devil…O God, that men should put an enemy in their mouths to steal away their brains! that we should, with joy, pleasance revel and applause, transform ourselves into beasts!
William Shakespeare, Othello

6 Likes

Day 21 done

• 25 push ups

Have a good night, guys.

3 Likes

Das 24 done.

Don’t stop me now :joy:

4 Likes

Day 24 :heavy_check_mark: - it was a rough one for me. Made it down to 1:41, took a break and then finished. I worked out this morning and my shoulders are trash!!

The song that got me through.

@Astro I’m so happy it helped :blush: guess what?! It’s snowing today!!

3 Likes

Days 19 and 20 complete!

Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.
Earl Nightingale

3 Likes

19, 20, 21 done! (Not in one day!)

3 Likes

Caught up on day 21 this morning. Off to work soon. Have a good night, day :sunny::sunflower::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Day 24 done. I split it up into 2.

4 Likes

Day 25 done. This is challenging this year. But we are almost there.

4 Likes

Day 24 caught up. Gotta do 25 tonight. I don’t know how anybody could possibly hold these for 5 minutes straight. I’m crashing hard at about 2 45. :grimacing:

4 Likes

For me it’s really distraction and music I can sing to is my strategy. Of course it’s really loud singing in the end :see_no_evil: and it’s the third year for me I remember correctly.

3 Likes

Taking my rest day today and will do today, tomorrow. I treated myself to a massage and I don’t wanna ruin my zin trying to plank lol

4 Likes

Fun fact, the ‘Planking’ challenge was created by a guy from Spalding South Australia who went to my school.

1 Like

:joy::joy: No shoveling here. Yesterday I didn’t leave my house. I worked out, watched tv and colored most of the day. I’ve had some very chill days off. Back to the grind tomorrow. And the snow, it’s melted. I went for a run this morning lol
Glad your son made it home safely!

1 Like

I got beat up in PT today and my shoulder hurts like hell. Resting today for sure!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Day 25 done and ready for a rest day tomorrow.

5 Likes

Day 24 :heavy_check_mark: - broken into 3. We are almost there!!

I was looking to see what we did last year for our February challenge and it looks like it was a burpee challenge :joy: soooo do we wanna do that again or something else?

4 Likes