Annual January Planking Challenge

Days 9, 10 and 11 :white_check_mark:

Hopefully will do day 12 later today…not looking forward to that 30 sec bump :joy:

5 Likes

Day 12 :white_check_mark: did the whole time in high plank.

thanks for the recommendation @choosingme I can always use more mobility lol

6 Likes

Day 12 done after workout.

5 Likes

Show off :joy:…I did manage day 12… hopefully will be able to hang with ya all …really looking forward to a rest day tomorrow :wink:

4 Likes

You wouldn’t be saying that if you seen it. It was not pretty :rofl::rofl:. We’re getting close to the part where I’m gonna have to start going into high plank for breaks. :grin:

4 Likes

I ALMOST skipped today cause of my long run. Then everyone started replying that they did the day :unamused: I was like fine I’ll do it too. Peer pressure at its finest

5 Likes

LOL – nah man - you still a rock star! I did a lot of deep breathing to get me through today. been reading up on this thread to get some tips – the high plank sounds like a plan for sure.

we will crush this challenge :muscle:

3 Likes

Oh damn - way to go Jennifer! this is some good peer pressure as long as you don’t hurt yourself in the process - you rocking it girl - way to get in that 10 mile run as well!

glad i have you all with on this challenge - i was shaking at the end of today so will see how i fair in the up coming days.

2 Likes

It was 10 miles :joy: Don’t go gypping me on my miles

We do have this! :muscle::muscle: My abs and I are looking forward to a rest day though :joy:

3 Likes

Day 12 done. I did half of it in high plank. Now is the portion of the challenge where I start to think my body is strong and wonder what else it can do. Maybe this is the year I start finding out.
:clap:t3:🩷:muscle:t3:

6 Likes

Not my finest idea to do the plank at the end of my gym session. I had to break it into two, buuut day 12 :white_check_mark:. Now really looking forward to a rest day.

5 Likes

Oh my bad.!!! So sorry…you deserve all the hype for of them miles- especially in this cold!!

… yeah, my abs are really talking to me today :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Day 12 :white_check_mark:. Like @TrustyBird says, I’m feeling stronger.

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Book 2.11
You could leave life right now. Let that determine what you do and say and think.

7 Likes

Day 12 caught up, last 10 sec were interesting

5 Likes

Day 12 done.

Uff felt the burn

4 Likes

Rest day :partying_face:

3 Likes

day 12 done! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Of course on rest day my bootcamp went overboard on the planking!:joy:

3 Likes