Another look into the life of a crazy Dutchman

I am glad u are sharing feelings with ur mum. I know it doesn’t feel like it now, but u have such a good headstart by working on yourself now, when u are young. I am nearly 40, but am just starting to work on myself. U will learn to deal with ur perfectionism, adhd, etc. Feel confident u are getting better little by little.

2 Likes

Your inability to hit what deadline? Sounds like you had/ are having a full day. Let us know how it went.

1 Like

Hey Jan,
I’m sorry to hear you’ve had tough time, feeling lonely and not heard. I can relate. When I was your age, I didn’t really have friends, I couldn’t talk to my parents, I felt very alone with all emotions, questions, fears and addiction. I was stressed with school and my health.

Things maybe don’t look so good now but there are seasons in our lives. I started making friends at uni and in new church surroundings. I have been blessed to meet new friends along the way. There are many good practical advice given already. I hope those help you.

I want to you know that people care. I care about you. You are a remarkable young man who has a lot to deal with - and you are doing that with the best of your ability. That makes me proud. I know and understand others’ silence might come across as ignorance and it hurts. Not all silence is ignorance. I know you know that.

2 Likes

It went pretty good. I always have a certain amount of time in which I have to stock all my cargo. There aren’t consequences if you don’t or anything. But I simply want to do my job up to standards

1 Like

How are you doing Jan? I hope you are well! How did your finals go?

2 Likes