Any advice on ED?

Hi guys! Ive been trying to motivate myself to dig into my ED and issues. I struggle with bulimia for a year now and this place here helped me cut off food that make me binge and purge. But i need to go further. Do you guys recomand any books, articles about overcoming bulimia? I didnt share it with anyone I know for now maybe because i now little on this topic. I’ll love to hear what did help you it there was such thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve shared her link before on here: https://www.instagram.com/jessijeannn/?hl=en

Maybe she can help you look deeper into your ED.

1 Like

Overeaters Anonymous has been super helpful for me. It’s for anyone that wants to recover from an eating disorder and is a 12 step program.

1 Like

Thank you @Recovering_Addict and @Lionfish
I’ll check it out!!! :heart:
How’s your day going?

My day is going well! I’m putting together a bookcase to use as my meditation space. How about you?

1 Like

Pretty. Good. A lot of learning lines and rehealsals in school, but I manager to book a ticket for a movie:)
Going strong, hadnt eaten compulsively

1 Like

Hi! I have a similar struggle. Good for you for coming here! There are a lot of resources out there, often quite different from each other. Do you know what is the primary driving force for your ED? I have found the 12 steps, a greater connection to god, and positive thinking things, like the law of attraction, have helped the most. Let me know how I can help, friend!

@Rosemaryday i think it started with my depression. To feel better i was eating A lot of sweets to cheer up, and gained weight. I felt do bad that i started eating more but then throwing up. It continued, even though I took Care of my body and health, i still have very bad relationship with sweets.

I am very similar. Sweets are what I’m working to break now. Let’s be buddies! Do you get pm’d on here? Or can I find you on facebook?

1 Like