Any aussies in the house?

Yes, I finished ‘this naked mind’ and really enjoyed learning about the science behind addiction and that every single person has potential to be an addict. I’m wanting my BF to read it, I’ve placed it conspicuously on his Bedside table :rofl:

1 Like

Haha yeah I only watched the start of the NRL to see the war cry & haka :sweat_smile:

Look at you, all glowing and happy!!! I can’t even skate 50m so you’re doing great :joy: with a bit of time you’ll be back where you were a year ago :raised_hands:t3: such a happy photo, sobriety can be awesome :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I raved so much about the book, my mum wanted to know what all the fuss was about so asked to borrow it (she isn’t a problem drinker and moderates just fine). She got 1/3 of the way through and gave it back to me as she began to worry it was going to turn her into a non drinker and she didn’t want that :joy::joy:
Hahaha that’s awesome, your bf may just pick it up and have a read :face_with_hand_over_mouth::ok_hand:

2 Likes

6 Likes

One of my favourite things about Melbourne is the city at night time in summer… walking around looking at all the city lights from around the arts centre is so beautiful.

I’m in bed by 9 or 10pm these days and I’m already so tired by night fall coz I’m a morning person, I don’t get out enough the past two years at night since I got clean.

Its a beautiful night out tonight with this heat, maybe a Sunday night city stroll is a good idea ! :joy:

2 Likes

I just moved from Albert Park Lake, I was always there most mornings at sunrise but I didn’t take advantage of the beautiful nights there and the gorgeous city views from there at night… it’s so pretty.

2 Likes

They’re really gorgeous pictures, you and @apes2020 live in a beautiful city!

3 Likes

You make our city look so pretty Seb :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She does it all by her wonderful self.

2 Likes

It was around 9.45pm when I was taking some shots at the lake and quite dark. My partner had her feet dangling over the edge when some Black Swans swam over unbeknown to her and started nibbling at her toes. She obviously didn’t find it as funny as I did.

2 Likes

I use to walk across at sunset and feed the duck most evenings. There snappy bite little buggers lol. So cute Tho :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Fantastic photos!!

1 Like

Yes, hopefully he’ll get the hint.
That’s so funny about your mum, gave me a giggle :grinning:

1 Like

Long exposure of St Patrick’s Cathedral with a tram passing through

6 Likes

Stunning
:+1:

1 Like

City skyline with Swan St Bridge in foreground

6 Likes

Have a smashing Friday folks and a bloody ripper weekend :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Will do!
Friday started great here, and I’ve got the day off work.
Win!

5 Likes

Looking beautiful

Hooray for fri-yay! Another hot day here today so after school pick up this arvo we are heading straight to the beach for a swim. Can’t wait! :sun_with_face::sunglasses:

2 Likes