Any aussies in the house?

Sounds nice. Glad we’ve had some respite from the heat/humidity down South

Yeah we did last week also but it’s back again for one last hit before February is over. I find February is the worst month in Summer :hot_face:

2 Likes

Lasted an hour at the beach before we noticed the sky change and heard sudden distant thunder. Headed home and my daughter took this in the car 5 minutes from home, drove into the garage as the first drops of rain and hail hit… phew it was a close one!!

7 Likes

Crazy stuff!

1 Like

Here’s my rainbow from 20 mins ago. The storm skirted below and across us, missing us completely… so far.

7 Likes

Awww beautiful!!! Can actually see the bottom of the rainbow almost… did you see if there was a pot of gold :joy:

Someone had clearly gotten there first and stolen it!!!
Bastards!

2 Likes

What selfish meanies they are :joy::joy:

1 Like

I was looking through some old videos today of some beautiful thunderstorms I sat through on multiple days whilst on holiday in Maleny QLD a couple years back. Just a stunning place.

1 Like

Oh wow yes its beautiful out there!

1 Like

@Becsta Wow! That’s terrifying!

@AyBee I love your pictures, I swear you live in Jurassic park lol

2 Likes

Omg!!! Clouds are my favorite thing and that photo is amazing!!! Wow! I’d be there till the very last minute snapping away. Love clouds!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I esp love watching thunderstorms roll in (storm chasing is at the top of my bucket list) but not so fun when stuck in my car with all the kids :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Central West NSW here.

19 days no beer. It’s a record for me since I was 14 in 1988.

2 Likes

19 days is amazing :star_struck:
I’m over in Perth which is why I may be the only one awake right now :ok_hand:

1 Like

Welcome back to the forum and great work on 19 days!!!
How have you been feeling since quitting?

G’day Gary

I’m a new member. Just figuring out how this app works. I saw any aussies in the house? I immediately wanted to post a picture of my Australian Shepard. Lol. But it says new users can’t post pictures. 2 weeks sober, 2 weeks ago I was 50 days sober.

4 Likes

Hi Connie welcome to the forum! I can see your adorable Aussie shepherd as your avatar :heart_eyes: there’s alot of threads to read through and it takes a bit to familiarise yourself with it all. The below may be helpful to you

Great to see you here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello there @Connierain89

1 Like