Any aussies in the house?

Hey Dev fellow gc’er here. Great to hear you’ve connected with some awesome people at meetings. Congrats on your 1.5 months!

How are all the Aussies going this weekend?
It’s rainy and abit miserable here today, had a sleep in until 10am though so that’s a rare luxury for me :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks. Not missing the hangover

1 Like

Nice
Restful day for me to.

1 Like

Hey guys :wave:
Getting a bit colder on the west coast today but sun was out today which was nice.
Cravings/uncomfortable feelings of being restless without alcohol on the weekend is a bit tough today but I haven’t picked up a drink. So that’s a win.
Hope you guys are having a good one :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Good on you. Traditional drinking days like those ending with y can be challenging. You’ll feel so much better tomorrow without the regret.

1 Like

Doing good down here.

2 Likes

That’s a HUGE win :clap::clap: great work!

1 Like

Spent today doing gardening stuff, then watching Clarkson’s Farm.
Made a cake too, just coz i felt like one.
Vanilla with custard cream and rasplum jam.

4 Likes

Oh my lordy if that’s not heaven on a plate then I don’t know what is… that looks scrumilicious!!!

3 Likes

Beautiful day on the Coast today

1 Like

Needed a fire poker for the new firepit/bbq, so a quick grind-bend-weld-grind and I’m all set to stab the fire.
Also installed new towel rails and fixed a gate.
Time for some cake.

4 Likes

Wow what a weapon lol, is it a massive bonfire you’re planning? :sweat_smile:

@EisEDev we are just back from a great afternoon at the spit, beautiful today :raised_hands:

Was driving on a country road about 15 minutes from home today when I spotted a Tiger Snake around 1.5 metres in length had started to cross the road. I veered around it but there were a group of motorbike riders behind me. Yep, first bloke behind me in shorts ran it over(not much he could do) and immediately lifted his legs of the footpegs. Must have shit himself lol

2 Likes

Omfg that’s one angry snake, I would have shit myself too :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

Feel for the snake but the image of that guy crappjng himself would have been hilarious :joy:

3 Likes

Hoping all my mates had a great Easter weekend. Take care guys.

1 Like

Mine ended with a chocolate coma lol. Kids got so much chocolate, but it was a great Easter long weekend :hatching_chick::rabbit:

1 Like

Was great, but still too short.

Had our good neighbours down for a BBQ and good times were had by all. Sitting around the firepit afterwards was one of those “this is just right” moments.

Not much chocolate, but lots of meat and a delicious cake.

1 Like

WE WILL REMEMBER THEM
Screenshot_20220425-080052_Google

2 Likes