Any aussies in the house?

Lest We Forget :pray:

With our yearly, mandatory homemade Anzac biscuits

2 Likes

Whatā€™s news my Aussie mates? Hope you are doing ok.

1 Like

Hi fellow Aussies. 3 months sober. Things are pretty good. With the exception of having Covid atm. But nearly everyoneā€™s had it so it will pass.

Bummed I will miss meeting on Friday was really looking forward to getting my 3 month chip. Was hoping to get my wife to come with me. Next week will have to do.

Things starting to cool off here, have to try and motivate myself to get out and get a load of wood today.

Keep going. Stay strong.

3 Likes

Congrats on your 3 months mate. Definitely feel the chill in the air when I leave home at 4.30 each morning.

Hey Seb, good to see youā€™re still checking in :ok_hand:

@Farmer1974 Welcome and well done on 90 days, Iā€™m also on day 4 with covid so actually have the time to check in here, this place was super helpful for me in the beginning and even though life has got busy still try to come back and see whatā€™s happening.
Where abouts in oz are you? Iā€™m assuming south with the wood collecting :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hey Seb :wave: Iā€™ve seen on the check in thread that your numbers are growing, so awesome to see!!!

And big congrats on the 3 months @Farmer1974 :partying_face: that sux about covid but your chip will be ready and waiting for you next week :raised_hands:

And you also @BJM hope it hasnā€™t knocked you around too badly :hibiscus:

Iā€™ve been good. Still sober, still busy as ever with the kids - had a lovely mothers day picnic at my youngests Kindy today and was ā€œpamperedā€ with a hand massage and given a portrait of me :laughing::heart:

3 Likes

The likeness is uncanny.
Should probably be in the selfie thread.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: it certainly explains why my eyesight is so awful, my own optometrist must of missed the fact that I have only one fully formed eye :joy::joy:

1 Like

Or youā€™re winking at someone
:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks guys. Covid sucks.

2 Likes

Ha ha that is a beautiful representation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Iā€™m doing ok, lots of sleeping :sleeping:

1 Like

d746111f3adad31c633480b19d4f3ee571cc584b05197b144c42da5d0472c4f4.0
Yes!!! Itā€™s finally Friday and almost the weekend :partying_face: whatā€™s everyoneā€™s upcoming plans? We are FINALLY having some dry weather here so Iā€™m hoping to take Mr 4.5 to the Monster Machinery Day at a local parkland on Sunday :tractor::truck:šŸ›»:construction_worker_man:

3 Likes

Planting some banana trees we were given today, then itā€™s the Boonah show Saturday, rest Sunday.
:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Sounds great! Home-grown fruit and veges taste the bestšŸ‘Œ

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to try and not break anything on a inflatable obstacle course :innocent::joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha yes!!! Is it on land or water? Sounds so funā€¦ and exhausting :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Heading out for a bike ride tomorrow. Hope everyone has a ripper weekend

3 Likes

On land, Iā€™m a bit nervous as Iā€™m still a klutz but we shall see :joy::pray:

2 Likes

Sunny Melbourne

2 Likes

And here I am complaining that our forecast predicts temps below 20 this week lol. Hello winter :snowflake::cold_face:

2 Likes