Any Avid Readers Here? What are you currently reading?

2 books that I’m reading are the heroin diaries by Nikki sixx and this gonna hurt by Nikki sixx and I’m getting his new one out October 19 called the first 21 it’s going to be signed by him if anyone does not who Nikki sixx is he’s the bass player for motley Crue and sixx am and has 20 years of sobriety

Just picked up The Wheel of Time books for a 3rd read through. The Amazon series comes out in November and I am EXCITED!

DOPAMINE NATION
by Anna Lembke, M.D.
a psychiatrist with 20+ years experiences in addiction therapy explaining the world of neuroscience of addiction in relation to dopamine in an accessible vocabulary.
You can also listen to her on the Rich Roll podcast in which she appeared not long ago (that’s what triggered my buying of the book).
Pretty good stuff seriously.
Highly recommend.

3 Likes

The Goldfinch and Wherever You Go There You Are.

1 Like

1 Like

I can recommend Rita Falk for laughter and innocent, light “crime” stories :blush:
This is the latest one

1 Like

Good shout @les

Really enjoying this :+1:

3 Likes

heeeeeellllll yes ! :cowboy_hat_face:

Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee

2 Likes

For the German speaking cat owners :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

klingt super, kommt auf den brief ans christkind :blush::nerd_face:

1 Like

1 Like

Just finished this on Sunday.

1 Like

James Patterson “Private Games”

1 Like

1 Like

piranesi by susanna clark

1 Like

Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco okay series, seemed appropriate for the season

1 Like

Oooohhh I loved Piranesi!! That one was hard to put down.

2 Likes

yea i only just started, but im loving it. i feel it will be my favorite read of the year :metal:

1 Like

Lucked out and found this at my favorite used book store, complete with all the accompanying cards.

5 Likes