Any Beatles fans here?

Been stuck on this album as of lately and I’m a huge Beatles fan, have been for years

14 Likes

My favorite band!!:metal:

2 Likes

Massive fan here. The reissues of White, Abbey and Pepper by Giles Martin are GREAT! Rock on.

2 Likes

Have you ever seen the 1978 movie/musical Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band? It has Peter Frampton, The Bee Gees, George Burns, Aerosmith, Steve Martin, Alice Cooper, Earth, Wind and Fire and more in it… just thought Id ask!

3 Likes

Oh of course! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I love all Beatles. :heart: ALL remakes. All shows about the Beatles. Cirque du Soleil “Love” I was mesmerized by EVERYTHING in it. “Across the Universe.” I don’t care what anyone says was GREAT!! And that movie that came out last year. “Yesterday”. Great entertainment.
I guess my favorite was the White Album for sentimental reasons with my older sister. But Sargent Pepper probably my all time favorite.
I’m going to check out some of the stuff already posted on here.
Oh and I remember exactly where I was when John Lennon was shot :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: We could use a guy like him right about now or for the past few years. Just his presence of Peace was reassuring. Sorry I’m rambling. Bad habit.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Definitely, from UK so think it is in the dna a little bit. Favourite songs Here comes the Sun, Revolution, Don’t let me down

1 Like

My Dad is a massive Beatles fan so that’s mostly all I grew up on. It’s funny my kids are hooked on a cartoon called The Beat Bugs. Every episode is based on a Beatles song. Now that’s all they want to listen to.

1 Like

Yes it is from Norway to! Love them

2 Likes

No no no don’t apologise. I love meeting other Beatles fans

1 Like

My favorite songs are

A Day In The Life
Lucy in The Sky With Diamonds
Day Tripper
Here Comes The Sun
Magical Mystery Tour
Eleanor Rigby
Taxman
I Want You (She’s so Heavy)
Please Please Me
Yesterday
Today
Drive My Car
Nowhere Man
Good Day Sunshine
Lovely Rita
Fixing a Hole
Strawberry Fields Forever
Let it Be
Blue Jay Way
And a whole bunch others

Also Helter Skelter

1 Like

The documentary “Get Back” is coming out later this year! Can’t wait.

Great list! Now I need to go dig up some beatles and put it in rotation. @Nolan, I grew up listening to what ma and pa were listening to also, and the beatles were playing a lot. Oh and fleetwood mac, the doors, the stones. All on 8-track tapes or records.
:notes:

Bye for now…

1 Like

Yes! I love the Beatles and always go back to listening to them.
When I was in elementary school, eveybody loved the Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls and whatever else they were called… except for me, from a very young age I was obsessed my fathers CD’s, “The White Album”, was my favourite (along with the Doors “Morrison Hotel”)! I took the White Album to school and played it to the other kids … and was promptly banned from using the CD player ever again :sweat_smile: they hated the Beatles and I was outraged about their lack of taste :rofl: my father still tells me that exposing me to good music early on was his genious plan all along, so he would never have to take me to pop concerts. It worked. Well played dad, well played.

2 Likes

Absolutely love the Beatles!! The first record I bought as a kid was Sgt. Peppers, the first songs I learned on guitar were by the Beatles, I even named my son Harrison!! Still have my old record, complete with the color insert with the moustache and sgt stripes:

3 Likes

The Beatles are a staple of rock history hands down.

If there is one gift the UK gave the world it’s the gift of amazing music.

I’m a lover of the Beatles the songwriting and musical style is phenomenal.

It’s my 2nd love next to English punk.

2 Likes

Of course, the UK gave us Black Sabbath, Witchfinder General, Pagan Altar, Iron Maiden, Tokyo Blade, Motörhead and a bunch other bands.

1 Like

Found this for $5. Next I’m going to get the Vinyl and the vinyl for Abbey Road as well as the CD for Rubber Soul and the Vinyl for Rubber Soul and vinyl for Revolver :blush:

And the life have been: A hard days night! :smiley::grinning:

The same to you!