Any gamers? (Trigger warning)

If so, what’s your favorite video game, series or genre?

5 Likes

I realy like role-playing games and open world games …

Like The witcher, FarCry and the Elderscrolls series.

Iam still playing Skyrim hardcore at my PS4!

What about yourself?

4 Likes

Nice! I also love rpgs and open world as my favorite genre. The Mass Effect series will always be my favorite for sure. Zelda, Fallout, Oblivion, Dark souls. I could go on all day haha

2 Likes

Fallout also very nice. On my PC sometimes I like to play the old TOTAL WAR games like ROME and MEDIEVAL :sunglasses:

1 Like

Leisure Suit Larry series, Final Fantasy VII, Metal Gear series (absolutely love MGSV The Phantom Pain), Resident Evil 2, 3 and the remake of RE2, Dino Crisis, Zelda ON SNES, Medal of Honor, COD as long as it’s WWII (I hate modern era COD)

2 Likes

Any Zelda games for sure. I like fantasy RPGs. I can’t play first person games though. They make me motion sick. I have a ps3 and a WIIU

4 Likes

Can’t go wrong with Zelda. My favorites are the original Zelda on NES and A Link to the Past on SNES. I will have to say I like Mario Kart 8 for the WiiU

3 Likes

Never heard of those games, but I’ll have to check them out!

A lot of people get sick from 1st person games, myself included at some times haha. You have good taste.

1 Like

I’ve never played the original but a link to the past is awesome. Can never go wrong with Mario Kart either.

2 Likes

Hey yall! I’m a huge fan of building games, rpgs, some fps, and a few art games. I was recently on this Forager kick on PC. It’s a cool little game that feels super satisfying when you’ve 100%ed the game. Godlike little forager dude! Haha

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile: Always gratifying once you complete a game at 100% it haha

I play Call of Duty, Gears of War, God of War, and Destiny🧡 Super Nintendo games I miss the most! Zelda, Donkey Kong, and Mario💙

4 Likes

Any Zelda or n64 game, any Mario game, apex legends, cod black ops 3, darksiders 2, god of war, rocket league, assassins creed and for honor

4 Likes

Great topic!. I actually just beat Bioshock 2 last night. Now on to the 3rd one. But as for favorites would be the Arkham Knight series and Red Dead 2. I have beat about 14 games this year. What about you @Darrow. What do you like to play?

1 Like

I worked in the video game industry for years. Currently I’m a WoW player.

3 Likes

I love any of the Zelda games. Favorite game of all time has to be FFVII. The storyline with the music. Simply a masterpiece.

4 Likes

I swear I’m not actually a little kid but I’m into Skylanders and other Spyro games.

3 Likes

I absolutely love Spyro and bought the remastered copies and they’re excellent.

3 Likes

Awesome! I was heavily into WoW when I was younger, but now I’m more into single player games.