Any gamers? (Trigger warning)

Awesome! Tony Hawk was so much fun when I was younger. I’ve been playing Days Gone quite a bit lately.

I played Age of Empires. Now I play Clash of Clans.

5 Likes

Rumor has it that a new Age of Empires should be coming out later this year!

4 Likes

I’m getting Days Gone this week :grinning:

1 Like

World of Warcraft since Vanilla in 2005, I find I can use it a lot more responsibly now that I’m in recovery and not desperate for an escape from my life :wink:

2 Likes

Any MapleStory (pc mmo) fans?

I’m happily surprised to see so many RPG fans here. Dragon Age guy here.

1 Like

Word. You see the Breath of the Wild sequel teaser?

What if I told you you didn’t actually defeat Ganondorf? :open_mouth:

I’m dying over here.

3 Likes

Left Warcraft for elder scrolls online. Do glad with that decision. Better graphic and lore IMHO. But I often relapse and drink when I play. Ugh

2 Likes

Just finished it yesterday, and it’s a lot better than what the critics are saying!

1 Like

It’s difficult to not have a drink while you’re playing, but eventually you won’t even think about it when you’re having enough fun

1 Like

Love the first Dragon Age.

1 Like

Havent played it! Would love to, but cant really justify buying a switch or any other updated console.

1 Like

Horizon Zero Dawn & God Of War

4 Likes

I am about as big of a Nintendo fan as you could find. I love the quality of each game, and the stories I play though. Games like Zelda, Metroid, and Fire Emblem are some of my person favorites, but I also love Splatoon, Pikmin, and Dragon Quest as well.

Outside Nintendo, it’s fairly broad and wide ranging. Portal, Minecraft, and Sims have taken a bit of my time in good ways; Elders Scrolls, Empire Earth, and Ori as well. Don’t forget about Stardew Valley haha!

But that’s just my kind of games :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Waiting for Gears of War 5 to drop in September😎

Playing Days Gone at the moment- proper good game

Damnit, I got bit by the Factorio bug. Now I’m swinging between that and Satisfactory. Just had to install an NVMe SSD to get past the autosaves on Satisfactory. We’ll see how it goes.

Are all the women too embarassed to say they play the SIMS?!?:smile::rofl:

PS4 player here. Just finished 2nd play through of Red Dead Redemption 2, and my old standbys are GTA 5 and Skyrim. I also played Dark Souls 3 about 3/4 of the way through and got stuck on a boss. My other games I play are Witcher 3, Assassins Creed Origins, Horizon Zero Dawn, Rise of the Tomb Raider and that’s about it. I’m ready for a new game but trying to decide what to get.

Oh, and I played Everquest for about 8 years. Those were the days…

2 Likes

I played Sim City…does that count? Nah, you’re not micromanaging tiny people, so I guess not. :wink:

2 Likes