Any gamers? (Trigger warning)

Any Fallout fans?

Have you seen the new game that’s coming out “the outer worlds” looks awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah love all of them , just redownloaded fallout 3 , jumping between that and fallout 76

1 Like

I yet to hear anyone say a good thing about 76 :roll_eyes:

It was okay. I played through the main story. Not a patch on 4 though

1 Like

I’m super keen for them to upgrade their engine. All of then since 3 have felt like DLC packs with the same graphics and feel.

I bought it for a tenner, it’s getting better over time :grin:

Definitely worth a tenner!

Eeeeee almost midnight and borderlands time

1 Like

Has anyone watched some footage of

“The Outer Worlds”

From the makers of Fallout 76. Looks awesome

1 Like

I have played so much borderlands since it came out! Loving it though wish it was a little bit more open world. It feels just a touch too linear.

1 Like

Anyone play old school runescape?

1 Like

I play cs go on PC, and sometimes the old and The C&C Red Alert. Played alot of COD before but dont now.
On my ps4 I sometimes play Fifa and NHL.

2 Likes

C&C is getting the royal treatment (remastered) with some added content. I’m so excited!

3 Likes

@MewilHoward, did you end up trying out Factorio?

Honestly, dont they have have the ability to port games like that to mobile now? I want to play old school Heroes of Might and Magic, or Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.

No idea, honestly. If they don’t utilize multicore then I don’t see why not.

Not anymore, but I played the original RuneScape for years, then RS2 released and I found it hard to get used to. I’ve since come back and played around a bit since RS3 but never got back to regular playing.

1 Like

You were right. I only beat 3 of them before I gave up, haha…

I love PSO! It’s my all time favorite game.

I was looking for the table top players. I’m a 3.5/5ed. Currently playing a warlock. I’ve been playing various RPG’s for 17 years. And I’m so happy to play sober again.

2 Likes