Any gamers? (Trigger warning)

Dude Ghost Of Tsushima was epic :metal: gonna have to go with Final Fantasy VII Remake last year as my highlight waited years

2 Likes

Poe ESO doom NFS bo4 battlefield4 gears

1 Like

I’m an RPG geek :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Same here, but TTRPG.

3 Likes

Skyrim
Red Dead
Mass Effect
Ghost
Horizon Zero Dawn
GTA 5
Mario Kart
Harvest Moon

5 Likes

Anyone playing Gears 5

Starcraft
Terarria
RPGs
Retrogames like Sonic 1,2,3; Super Mario games; Zelda; etc.
League of Legends
Was into Pokemon Go until the fire nation attacked in 2020

I don’t do much gaming right now. No time for it. Terarria is about the extent of my gaming at the moment. I did do the Final Fantasy 7 remake and I need more of that.

Edit: @Gopackgo Horizon Zero Dawn was amazing.

2 Likes

Picked up Skyrim about a month ago. It’s been freaking amazing! Can’t believe how many things there are to do.

1 Like

Yep it’s a long game…… cannot wait for Skyrim 6

2 Likes

Quick reminder, gaming can be an addiction :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t2: I play just about everything but my latest that I can’t seem to get enough of is anything on my switch. I don’t think I’ve turned my PlayStation on in a year. I used to be a huge COD player, also battlefield or anything FPS. I love playing games that have online, it’s just more fun to me. I’ve been diggin my animal crossing a lot lately tho. I do have a soft spot for MMORPG.

1 Like

Me too.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Diablo 2 resurrected I’m sure some of us in here got our hands on the beta version :rofl:

1 Like

What do you both play?

I’ve been looking to join that club :thinking:

Back in the day I was a big Lineage 2 and Guild Wars player. I have a toon on Perfect World Int that I play occasionally now.
I need to becareful gaming it tends to get the better of me just like everything else.

At Christmas I downloaded Red Dead Redemption to play with my daughter but got so busy with school I never got around to it. I think that I will probably start playing that this fall.

2 Likes

We’re you able to get into Guild wars 2? I feel like there was such a big build up but in the end it was… Okay. Like Starcraft. It was such a big thing to have Starcraft 2 come out, but in the end it just didn’t expload like I thought it would.

1 Like

Not really, not compared to Lineage and PWI.

1 Like

I thought you might say that. I’ve yet to find anyone who has really been impressed with it.

1 Like

Just started this. Very interesting and I love the art style.

2 Likes

That art style is awesome man. Smashing the Witcher 3 (again) in my downtime, Diablo 2 at the end of the month the beta was pretty sick and Metroid Dread in October :metal:

1 Like