Any horror movie fans?

Drop your favorite below!

My current is The Autopsy of Jane Doe!

21 Likes

OOOH I am in search for a good horror movie!

I fear that i have numbed myself and no longer find horror movies scary – So excited for this one - thank you for the recommendation. Look forward to seeing it soon

6 Likes

Haha, same! I love something that actually creeps me out bc it isnt often. I’ll try to think up some good ones for later.

4 Likes

If you haven’t seen The Autopsy of Jane Doe give it a watch, it’s unsettling for sure.

6 Likes

My pleasure. I love horror movies and this one in particular is very creepy. I think you’ll like it. Let me know what you think after you watch it.

1 Like

That will be appreciated :pray:

Hakeem - i will most definitely let you know my thoughts once i watch it

2 Likes

I don’t know if these technically count as horror, but they are pretty creepy and suspenseful:

“Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?”
“Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte”

Both of these star Bette Davis.

5 Likes

Is one a follow up to Rosemary’s baby?

2 Likes

No, totally different movie. They’re both pretty old films…I think from 50’s or early 60’s, and they’re both in black and white.

1 Like

Yes indeed. Big horror buff here.

Jane Doe - excellent flick :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Drop your favorite movie below! I’m looking for new ones. Have you ever seen Last Shift?

1 Like

The Conjuring

3 Likes

This thread is where I’ll be :popcorn:… Love horror movies, always have.

Faves: Halloween, Exorcist, Texas C-M, Friday 13th… Scream franchise (earlier=better)…

Not sure what I would say for newer ones, Conjuring, Insidious, It follows.

Probably forgot a million. Watched the original Evil Dead at the weekend, still hits well :popcorn:

5 Likes

I don’t like super scary films but I do love a good demon possession and exorcism.

I think The Exorcism of Emily Rose was perfect because it wasn’t too scary.

I’ll also admit that I love the Final Destination movies.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen it but I did like The Nun. It’s like a prequel, right?

1 Like

Yeah the final destination ones are good but they actually scare me MORE than scary movies do! Always freak me the f out as it kind of could happen. I think I’m a pessimist worrier and those movies tap my funny bone in a raw way.

4 Likes

Megan was pretty good… that’s recent. Not bad, lots of AI based horror to endure no doubt in the future.

Creep and creep 2
Be my Cat
The Invitation (2015) not the garbage 2022 one totally different.
Under the Skin
Green Room
It Follows
Hereditary
Midsummer
Deathgasm

Those are a few of my favorites. There are so many more if you ever want. That’s a good list :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Good question. I think I saw the Nun as well…but with booze brain I don’t remember. :pensive:

It might be a prequel…not sure. Lol. Lots of spinoffs from the original movie.

2 Likes

Just watched a pretty good one right now called Summer of 84’ on Amazon Prime. Really decent.

3 Likes