Anyone else from the UK?

Nice one @Joey1.
Sleep, yes big problems with sleep in my early days. Like everything else I just accepted it and got sleep where I could.
It’s important to look afte yourself especially in the early days!

2 Likes

From Sheffield but live near Nottingham.

1 Like

Suppose someone has to! :rofl::rofl:
How you doing bud?

First time poster and on day 12 :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m from Northumberland (North of Newcastle)
First time on this app was 12 days ago when I started but finding it really useful!

4 Likes

Hi Hannah and welcome, glad your enjoying the app, it’s my lifeline. Great work on your 12 days :+1::blush: Stick around you wont regret it. (From cumbria :raising_hand_woman:) x

1 Like

Thanks so much! Yeah being on this app has helped me feel much more positive. Reminding me why I want to do this. Feel like it’s more possible this time :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s exactly how I feel too. :blush::blush::blush: keep reading and posting esp when you have wobbly days, it really does help :blush::blush:

1 Like

Yay :grinning: that’s great! And I certainly will!

3 Likes

Hey @Hannah, my home’s in Northumberland - don’t get back much now - some of the best coastline in the world, and ours has got castles as well!
The apps’s been a great help to me, and I’m heading up to 3 years now.
It REALLY is worth it.

1 Like

Hi! Yeah I always think I’m biased but I strongly believe Northumberland is one of (if not the) most beautiful places in the world!
And that’s great on the 3 years!
Day 14 now for me. I have stopped on and off for a while but this is the first time I’ve really admitted to myself that I need to stop, full stop.
And I’m feeling more motivated to do it this time.

2 Likes

I’ve not been but I hear it’s a great place for walking. And the night skies in Kielder National Park :milky_way:

1 Like

Lots of dark sky places! I throughly recommend a visit to Northumberland!!

1 Like

Scotland is the best place for hill walking

1 Like

The beach 2 miles from my house is 4 miles wide and has castles at either end! And hardly anyone goes because you have to walk for a mile to get to it - which suits me perfectly.
And then there’s the Cheviot National Park - just as beautiful as the Lake District and I’ve been the only one there occasionally!
Damn, miss my home.
Keep going Hannah, one day at a time, and just don’t have that first drink.

1 Like