Anyone else from the UK?

He doesn’t use anything?
I’d sit on this for a bit. That’s just the first thing that came to mind. You’ve got enough on without trying to think about this as well.
If you can that is.
Keep reaching out, it does help to talk things through on here.

2 Likes

No he doesnt use anything or drink,he smoked abit of weed when we first got together but gave that up months ago. I think you’re probably right,my head really cant cope with all this. Thanku for the advice @anon12657779 Geoff it’s really appreciated :blush:

1 Like

No worries, I’m not exactly the best to talk to when it comes to relationships. But then who is, when you think that everyone is different and deals with things in different ways.
But I know that I found it very hard in my early days to let myself think of anything else other than staying sober.
Stay safe Jo.

1 Like

No I don’t really know where that is? I don’t drive much :grin:

1 Like

Isn’t the A17 the one that runs into Norfolk around Cambridge?

From Kings Lynn right across to the A1 - it takes twice as long to drive as any human can imagine, even with Quantum Physics.
If you’ve seen Groundhog Day, remember Bill Murray when the Groundhog’s driving angry?
It was probably on the A17.

Allright sonna! I’m from Benwell, or ‘Benworld’ as my mate calls it.

2 Likes

The westend!!!

1 Like

Aye, but I’m posh now! My house’s in Belford, opposite Bamburgh. Only problem is I work in Norfolk, so I only get home a few times a year. Still visit my auntie in Fenham and my Cousin in Benwell when I’m up though.
And go to the Jingling Gate to see my mates.

2 Likes

Just a check in on day 11 (only a few hours from day 12 now!) Hope everyone is well :blush:

5 Likes

Hi @Joey1 I grew up in Somerset. Now in Bristol

1 Like

How is lovely Bri’sol @Soma.

1 Like

She be gurt lush @anon12657779 :joy:

2 Likes

Day 22 sober from alcohol and cocaine for me! Longest I’ve ever gone for 12+ year!! Massive achievement :slight_smile::slight_smile:

5 Likes

Keep it up @ShaunD. That’s great :slightly_smiling_face::muscle::+1:

1 Like

Wowzers, such awesome work. Bet you feel fantastic. Keep up the great work :+1::facepunch::muscle::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Have bad days now and again, but who doesn’t, try to keep myself busy and healthy as possible!

1 Like

Bad days are part of being human I think. They do get easier as you gain more sober days, or so I have found. Busy and healthy is great :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Desmondo here is the thread

Jus checkin in on Day 17 :grin: cant believe it’s been nearly 3 wks…starting to feel the strain now,craving more than anything at the moment…and jeez what I’d do for a decent night’s sleep :pensive: hope everyone is having a fab wkend

2 Likes