Anyone else on Day 1 today..?

And want to go this Journey togheter, motivated eachother and check in.
I relapsed yesterday, starting over again today. Would love to share the way forward with someone :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Day 1 here too. Relapsed back in feb after 4 months sober. Really hoping I dont pick that first drink up.

3 Likes

Yes, that 1 drink, thats whats it all about. When I had that first drink yesterday I completly lost it. Feeling really bad with my self today, I dont want to feel this again

4 Likes

Hello all. I just hit 30 days sober. We’re all in this together. Let’s help each other any way possible. We can and will do this. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Onto day 2

4 Likes

Yes, thank you! 30 days are Great! I would had 20 days today, but Im not giving in, I Will get there again and more.

1 Like

Great! How you holding up?

Welcome Deborah

I’m onto day 2 sober for the first time in a long time. Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. We’ll all get through this together!

7 Likes

Day 2. Keep relapsing every 4-6 weeks. Done rehab. Have sponsor. What the heck is wrong with me!!! I know better

1 Like

Its really hard :confused:

I’m on day one also. Drank much of yesterday, and now feel awful. But I’m committed to a future of sobriety. Let’s do this!

4 Likes

Me too. Way to much. Yes let do this togheter, we can do it!

3 Likes

How is everyone doing so far today? I am currently still sober. Wanted a to drink but have not.

1 Like

I relapsed tonight. I’d love an accountability partner.

2 Likes

I volunteer. I reside on pacific time. You?

1 Like

Day 1 here, literally counting the hours. 11 now sober. I don’t remember the last time I went this long. This app is helping. I’m getting a Sponsor and will start to go to meetings. There’s actually one coming up. I’m just so tired and barely ate today. Is that normal. This time it’s for real especially when your coughing up blood in the morning. Thanks in advance for all your support.

4 Likes

Getting a sponsor helps alot

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Are you going for a fresh start tomorrow? Dont give up.

2 Likes

First Day done. It been going ok. Ready for a New day and hope it feels better then yesterday.

3 Likes