Anyone quitting weed?

I’m dealing with the irritability now too. I’m angry all the time, and if for some reason I’m not, the littlest thing sets me off. I’m avoiding my friends, and the public in general, for their well being, really. I’m afraid I’ll lash out at the wrong person. So, I’m hibernating at home as much as possible.
I’m on day 4 of sobriety. I’m glad to see that its not just me, and that this is normal for detoxing, but man, I’m thinking about some anger management counseling.

1 Like

I am at day 338 clean and sober from weed. I have never felt or Been in a better place in my life since the day I started smoking it way back on the 15th February, 1996. Split up with my fiance a few months ago and still didn’t have any cravings or want to use it as a coping mechanism, financially has never been better, according to my app I have saved over $5000 AUD since quitting, and although I don’t have that money in my bank, I have a new car, all new furniture and appliances, a great job and now are being treated like a queen by my new man. Moral of the story, LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER STRAIGHT :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes