Anyone want to chat?

Kind of random but does anyone feel up to chat? Been a long day. Tired and bored. :slight_smile::v:

1 Like

Awe you’re too kind. Just been a hectic busy day. Stressful lol. Tired. Feeling kind of bored and craving some adult interaction haha. How are you? :slight_smile:

I’m pretty good thanks for asking! Coming down with a crummy cold but all is well besides that lol.

So random BS chat. Which actor would play you in a movie?

Will Ferrel could play me - just to see how it turned out. I was a bit of a “Frank the tank” drunk :joy:

Me either lol. I could check out netflix again but meh. I felt like chatting with you good folks. :slight_smile:

Are you using your weight bench yet?

I’m sorry haha I’m new I hope a random BS chat is ok lol.

I have no idea who would play me to be honest lol.

I love Adam sandler! :heart:

We could play would you rather :scream:

I’m down! :blush:

Oh don’t be silly lol! You are BEAUTIFUL! :heart:

Tame to start.

YOU’RE IN A CROWDED ROOM, WOULD YOU RATHER FART LOUDLY AND EVERYONE LAUGHS AT YOU, OR BE THE ONLY ONE LAUGHING OBNOXIOUSLY WHEN SOMEONE ELSE FARTS?

I would rather be the one to fart loudly. No shame lol.

1 Like

I love Angelina jolie!

1 Like

Yeah my old car lol.

Would you rather lick someone’s armpit or have someone else lick your armpit?

You’re walking through a magical forest and come across a powerful wizard. Instead of killing you for trespassing he gives you the option of transforming into a mystical being.

You have the choice.

Would you rather be a unicorn with the power of healing, a troll with the power of strength or a Dragon that can travel at the speed of light?

have someone lick my armpit lol. Ewww. :joy:

Well I am a unicorn already so I’ll stay as a unicorn thank you Mr Wizard

1 Like