Anyone with tattoos?

I told my husband I was getting a tattoo for my birthday (which actually coincides with my sober birthday too!!). What he doesn’t know is that I am actually getting 2. He hates tattoos…I didn’t want to super stress him out with the fact that I will now have FOUR.

I will do a slightly bigger version of this one on my inside forearm…but the lotus will be by the elbow crease and the unalome by the wrist (turn this one around and make it bigger).

This one will be on my upper chest by my right shoulder…basically the birds flying away. Though I’m thinking I might do the birds in just an outline instead of filled in black. Maybe to look like these ones…but I like the flying pattern of the all black ones.

11 Likes

I also like this one…but I’m not sure it will work in the location I want it. I already have an ankle tattoo.

5 Likes

Nice! My husband only has two or three tattoos but doesn’t mind if I get them at all, within reason of course.

I like the outlined birds a bit more, they seem lighter and airier.

Matching with hubby (we also both have a basic black band for our wedding rings).

This is from our honeymoon

21 Likes

Here’s a few of mine.

30 Likes

Really is good work!

2 Likes

Holy Hell Batman!!! All of these are SO dope! I have 2 that are no where near as beautiful as these. (So no pics out of shame :joy:) One is around my belly button, it’s a sun. I got it BEFORE I had children so it started as a sun, transformed into the equator 4 times and now looks like a dying camp fire. Needles to say, it needs to be fixed :woman_facepalming:t3::joy:. My other is a Japanese character for “singer” on my upper left arm.

3 Likes

I have about to 17 tattoos and counting but here’s just one of them. This is my baby! I love this tattoo because it’s my protection.

25 Likes

It’s gorgeous!!!

1 Like

I have tattoos none relating to sobriety though.

5 Likes

Now those are incredible tattoos. I want your tattoo artist! Bet they’ve cost lot. But definitely worth it. Love them :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! Luckily he is a good friend of mine, so they aren’t too much money

3 Likes

That is some serious talent there!!

2 Likes

Very lucky for you. :+1:

1 Like

Love it!

Also @DanielleRae really love that hawk too !

1 Like

Thank you! That’s my latest baby :star_struck:

1 Like

this is one of many I have. It’s for my daughter I lost in 2010 the candle represents the light that shines done from her heavenly glow now.

20 Likes

I also have the words of my family Crest on my ribs, but I don’t have a picture of it somehow. On my sober birthday I’m going to treat myself to another big piece on my arm. I’m trying to work towards a full sleeve on my right arm by the time I hit 30 years old.

21 Likes

My daughter made this one for me.

12 Likes

That’s beautiful in all respects, great piece :star_struck:

1 Like