Anyone with tattoos?

Oh yea! And so young… :blush: When’s your anniversary?

Dragon and panther were done 33 years ago ( bloody hell, that long) hence the condition. It supposed to say Hong Kong over the dragon because that’s where I got it done. At Pinkies.
The panther I got done when I came home the next leave.
The other one celebrates my 6 months sober.
The one below is a design my daughter has done for a year though it probably won’t get done till next year. Cost.

14 Likes

I have many, also been getting them since my teens, 1st one was done by a friend with a pin, some thread and India ink. Now if I counted (ok just counted) I have 28. I’m shooting for 33. Chest, back and maybe something discreet on my hands are yet to come…I have one from a failed attempt at sobreity that now has new life…

12 Likes

Love that one…

2 Likes

Thank you…

1 Like

5 Likes

I have a tattoo, but I don’t want to talk about it. :flushed:

5 Likes

January 19th. I will probably get some smaller ones in the meantime, but my next big one will be my reward.

Eh…a bit faded after 28 years.

11 Likes

Ain’t we all mate! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I got this lion on my heart to symbolize strength and courage.

7 Likes

Now I really want to know!!!

5 Likes

I bet its a small kitten on the small of his back

6 Likes

Or maybe…
bad-tattoos-no-regrets

21 Likes

9 Likes

Legend has it that the WWI Imperial German Army reported the US Marines they had faced in the Belleau Wood were “Teuful Hunden”, loosely translated into English as “Devil Dogs”.

6 Likes

Maybe this

SmartSelect_20190708-174714_Google

7 Likes

Nope…gotta be this
SmartSelect_20190708-174906_Chrome

9 Likes

I was 19 and crazy in love. I was a stranger in a strange land, up to my eyeballs in shit. One night, while I was carving out my name in the tree of life, I had an itch that needed to be scratched, an itch that could only be scratched by the needle of a tattoo gun. I walked, nay, I strut into the only business open at that ungodly hour, and that alone should have served as a warning, an ominous one that I turned a blind eye to. None the less, as I stood there, not a sound penetrated the stale air, I pointed to the wall and said, “that one, right there”. Then, I lieshirtless as what I can only assume is one of Hell’s rejects goes to work on my back. 10 minutes later, I rise, permanently marked with the blood of the devil himself…

And that’s how it went down, man.

11 Likes

One of the pieces I’ve tattooed. The middle chemical is serotonin.

13 Likes