App not working!

When is this app going to work? This is awful because I need instant access for my sobriety. Why isnt this app working? I had to log on via pc. I have android. Please get this app functioning. Thanks.

Seems to be a common problem, there’s a somewhat lengthy thread about it floating around. Robin just released a new beta version(I dunno what that means lol I’m a simple bus driver) and there’s a thread on that too

Sigh. Just ridiculous.

Robin is equally frustrated. He’s been working very hard this week trying to understand the cause, but the people affected seem random.

If you’d like to chip in with your information to help, these are the threads:

Talking Sober not opening in Sober Time Android

Sober Time Beta Testers

4 Likes

On a positive note, mine has been working perfectly again today. Galaxy S7

I got tired of the wonky app, so I uninstalled it. I log right into the forum via the browser on my android phone. No issues whatsoever, except I have to do a bit of math to calculate my sober days.

2 Likes

My app has never had a problem really, there’s been very minor freezing or not being able to get to the forum times.

Samsung S8 here.

1 Like

Just wait until I hack you

Do it and see what happens to you unicorn…

2 Likes

You wouldn’t dare…

1 Like

At least wait until I take out some life insurance for Shay and the kids.

1 Like

If you’re looking for solution, you can simply log in using whatever browser you use on your phone. I probably would have searched and found the other threads on this but that’s just me. Maybe work on building your sober toolkit so when your go to app isn’t available you still have a plan?

2 Likes

They both did.

Come on everyone. None of this is called for. Robin is working hard to fix the issue.

Also, keep in mind the new flagging policy when posting/responding. They CAN count against you.