Talking Sober not opening in Sober Time Android

Hello,

The talking sober app will not work on my phone i have a samsung s8 so on android. Issue started this morning been trying through the day.
The home screen works with the counter (though this has since changed my sober time since i deleted and re installed it to try see if this worked, changed to a random number of days not just 0)
When i choose to open the forum it just has a spinny thing as if its loading but never loads.
Anyone else having issues? Im now accessing this through internet instead of the app.

1 Like

Me too. I have to keep going through my email to open this part up

1 Like

Same for me. Samsung s9. The app’s been like that for a week and a half. Any ideas @Robin?

1 Like

Yep lots of trouble too. I have to keep going back and then retrying for threads to eventually open. (S10)

1 Like

I have a Samsung and it works ok…

1 Like

Yes I’ve been having issues for weeks. Just gave up trying many times

@Robin - same problem for me. Started today - just circle loading on my phone (LG).

1 Like

I’ve had this problem for weeks, tried reinstalling, didn’t work, I’ve just got the counter and ‘spinny thing’ I have to access the forum separately, on Samsung 8

1 Like

I have a Samsung s9. Usually if I close and reopen the app it works. It can take a few times occasionally. I think the server load has increased a lot recently because there are so many new users, so sometimes it’s slow to open the app. That could be part of it too.

I just uninstall then re installed the app and it worked

Unfortunately tried the above and i still cannot access via the app

Are you working atall yet?

Well…i back to having that trouble again…

Any thoughts @Robin?

Same here. Still.

Least its not just me

I had the same thing. I just deleted the app and reinstalled it. Fixed.

I believe Robin mentioned in another thread that he had updated the app today and an update should be available worldwide later today or tomorrow. Hope so, as mine is a bit wonky as well.

1 Like

Same over here.