April 2018 Book Club -Join Us!

Got my copy from library today. Boom!

3 Likes

I’m in. My book just arrived!

2 Likes

Omg so glad I found this thread I’m definitely in I love Russle Brand and I love books!!

1 Like

So far the book is incredible and I’m sure many will enjoy! :hugs:

2 Likes

Count me in. I love Russel Brand.

1 Like

I read Grace’s book and found it tremendously helpful. I’m looking forward to this next read!

1 Like

GOT MY COPY :smiley: I’m so excited!! My fiance and I both have an epub copy so we are both going to read it.

1 Like

I just finished it! It’s really good!

1 Like

Im in! Cya on the 30th :grin:

1 Like

One chapter left and then going back to read again and write while I read it. Would love to join in on the 30th. I loved this view.

2 Likes

Defo going to order it at my local library tomorrow. And will get cracking with reading it ASAP. Hopefully complete it in time cor 30th.

2 Likes

Just an fyi I thought might be helpful for this as I notice a lot of people commenting on waiting to get the book… I haven’t used this app yet so I can’t endorse it or attest to how well it works, but my best friend told me about it the other day… https://meet.libbyapp.com
According to him and what I saw in the reviews supposedly if you have a library card and u download the app u can link it to ur local library and download ebook and audio book copies of anything your library carries for free. :grinning: Like I said, I haven’t personally used it so I can’t say for sure how it works or how well so use ur best discretion but hopefully it’ll help get a few more ppl in the discussion!

4 Likes

Also it’s available on audible, if you sign up for a trial you get a free book, just remember to cancel before the free trial ends (you get to keep the free audio book) it’s read by Russel Brand. Very good so far

2 Likes

Lol, yeah I was thinking that too, I got on audible a year ago and it’s the best $15/month I spend, had a few credits rolling around I hadn’t used yet so I just used one on it lol. But yeah, first ones free and no commitment so take advantage of that if u have to,

1 Like

They didn’t have the russel brand book on there at my library but that app is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’m in! Will download now.

1 Like

I reserved my copy at the library, so hopefully I can get it tomorrow and start reading. Count me in for discussion on the 30th.

1 Like

If it is any consolation, I did read The Prophet many times over many years and it did not save me from anything. It did and continues to assist me on my spiritual path…but addiction still took hold.

Love that book. A classic. Have you read Be Here Now?

2 Likes

No! But I shall!

1 Like

Just finished reading it. Absolutely loved it.

5 Likes