April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

Option B to star jumps is normal jumping jacks! Luckily there is always a plan B! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I thought a star jump was a jumping jack. Do you have a link that shows the difference? TYVM!

2 Likes

Me too :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Super helpful. Thank you !

1 Like

Star jack is jumping lifting both feet from the ground, it’s the harder version. Or, in my case… the version that pisses off my neighbors! :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Day 1 done (no April’s foolin’!)

A smile is a curve which can set a lot of things straight. Victor Borge

2 Likes

Perfect start to my actual day one! Finished the first one, I’ll be back tmw lol

1 Like

Day 1 and 2 done with my warmup for a run. Tri extensions subbed for chair dips.

2 Likes

Day 2 down. In super slow mo…

1 Like

Oh! Your back! :clap:t2: Feeling better?

1 Like

Day 2 :white_check_mark: - Finally some burpees in my life again… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yes ma’am. All better :blush:

1 Like

That’s good news! :clap:t2: Ain’t nothing like being healthy!

1 Like

Day 2 done. I still don’t like burpees, and you can’t make me!

It is rare for people to be asked the question which puts them squarely in front of themselves.
Arthur Miller, The Crucible

5 Likes

Before I do it incorrectly again. What is the difference between chair dips and sofa dips. The various unknown excercises seem the most challenging atm for me.

How do I sign up

1 Like

You just start. There is no enrollment, no nothing. You can do it just for you in your time. You can post that you’ve finished or not. It’s just for fun.

2 Likes

Ok cool I’ll be starting tomorrow. I’ve been out of commission for a month i have a leg injury and just started today with small exercises. So thanks for the extra motivation :+1:

2 Likes

Day 2 done, and agreed that burpees are still, in every way, probably the actual worst lol. They are the very definition of “if you feel it burning, that means it’s working” :joy::sob:

5 Likes