April full body workout challenge 🏋️‍♂️🤸‍♀️

Day 23 & 22 done! :white_check_mark: Thanks Elliott! Today was better! We had very nice weather, I hadn’t to go to the hospital, and therefore went for my 7K walk after work to clear my head! :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Day 24 done What a magnificent country side😍

2 Likes

Guys I abandoned this challenge :frowning:
But still here, as a cheerleader

3 Likes

Hey guys! Today was work + hospital day, and I finally managed to sit down on my sofa! At 10.00 pm… I’m skipping for today, but I will catch up tomorrow!

3 Likes

Day 25 rest day done :muscle:

1 Like

An early day 26 done

2 Likes

Day 24 done! :white_check_mark: I’m happy to see that 25 is a rest day! + 7K walk. :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Day 26 is still a few hours away here in Spain! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m an early bird and usually up before the :sun_with_face: rest well

1 Like

I wish I had the discipline…

2 Likes

I wish I could sleep longer but my body clock is used to it. And my kids aren’t awake yet to interrupt :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I always wake early (even on my days off), eg now it’s 6:45, but I can’t get myself to do a workout first thing in the morning! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Day 27 done I find it difficult to get out of bed around sunrise, especially now that we’re in late autumn. As soon as I wake I get out of bed and start moving then warm up to exercise. Otherwise I’ll want to stay in the cosy warmth of my bed. That said, I don’t always train in the morning, just whenever I have time.

2 Likes

Day 27 done! :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Now you’re in late autumn, so winter is around the corner?? :scream: Those “weird” seasons wouldn’t be my thing! We’re in Spring, and in 4-5 weeks it will be boiling hot! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m a cold person :cold_face: if it’s the middle of summer, I struggle with humidity and I find it harder to train :hot_face:

Day 28 done

1 Like

Day 29 done :muscle: this challenge was more doable for me. If there’s another challenge I’ll be cheering from the sidelines while increasing my usual daily exercise. Well done to all who participated!

2 Likes

Day 29 done! :white_check_mark: I just realized it only has 29 days! :sweat_smile: So finito for this one! :muscle:t2:

3 Likes