Ask me anything(Crazy_Dutchie)

Hi all. I have been going through old threads today and I saw a couple old ask me anything threads. It seemed fun to me to make one too. I also think this is useful in my recovery since I will answer every question, requiring honesty and being open, and those things are very important to me.

5 Likes

hmm… whats your favorite hobby?

1 Like

My mind still shoots to gaming straight away lol. Either mountainbiking or LEGO’s

2 Likes

you have to share a lego creation you made!

3 Likes

I’m going with a classic.
If you could have a dinner with a famous person, dead or alive. Who would you choose, and why?

5 Likes

I think Adolf Hitler. I would like to see if he has any humanity

5 Likes

I don’t have any self-made creations, but I do have a lot of cool sets. Want me to show some of those?

2 Likes

i can actually communicate with the dead. no, he doesnt.

6 Likes

yes, please!

1 Like

Uploading images takes ages.

15 Likes

You Dutch and your bikes :joy:

Legos are freaking cool, man. Loved them as a kid, love them now.

Edit - also, great thread idea!

3 Likes

How old are you? :grin:

1 Like

I am currently 17

2 Likes

holy crap!!! that’s amazing!!!

1 Like

@claire-lo, are you near Laguna beach?

1 Like

I loved them as a kid too, which is still lol.
We Dutch cycle a lot, but I think I cycle an exceptional lot. I cycle everywhere within a 12mile range and I’ve cycled 60miles a couple times

3 Likes

i’m not far, donna! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A great answer. And he probably did, things like that tends to be complicated. But at least he got a lady by his side, so I guess he had some kind of soft side. I did a long complicated answer first. But I’ll skip that here :blush:

2 Likes

I just saw a clip of a wedding couple getting swept off the rocks taking pictures!!

1 Like

Those houses are limited edition. If their boxes would’ve been mint state, they would each be about 4 times as valuable then when I bought them. I bought them for €150-€200 each. And the price is still rising. I think that if I wait 75 years that they’ll be near 10k each

4 Likes