Ask me anything(Crazy_Dutchie)

there’s been some wild incidents like that happening all over the california coast. a lot of it drops right off so it’s kinda like :woman_shrugging: maybe pay attention or take photos from not the edge of the cliff?

3 Likes

They got washed off the rocks but no cliffs; lifeguards had to save them… that’s crazy! Too banged up for the wedding night!:rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

omg, thats too silly. c’mon people! high tide, high tide! :joy:

2 Likes

Would you rather have to cut your arm off yourself or have your leg bitten off by a crocodile?

2 Likes

The leg. If you have to cut your arm off, you build up to it emotianally and you go through an emotional roller coaster. A crocodile tends to be a surprise.

6 Likes

A well thought out answer :grin:, me too :crocodile::crocodile::crocodile:

3 Likes

Favourite movie?

1 Like

Movie: Shawshank redemption
Movie universe: Marvel cinematic universe

4 Likes

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?

1 Like

I would go to the peak of mount everest and piss down from it. Claiming the mountain

2 Likes

Oh ok then :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

A place without any light contamination would be awesome too. I would love to see all stars, galaxies, planets and black holes you can see with the naked eye.

3 Likes

Sounds like the backside of our house. It’s only the main roads that got street lights out here. And they usually just turn on every other one. In winter it’s uncomfortably dark.

2 Likes

how awesome is your nightsky?

1 Like

On clear days it’s incredible. But I live in a country with a heck of a lot of rain,and snow the clear days are easily counted. But I’m like borned out here so I never really reflected about the fact that everyone can’t see the sky as we do. Also it’s summer now so we don’t really have a night sky, but it’s pretty cool to see the full moon in daylight too. :blush:

3 Likes

Leg chewed off by croc.

Ground Hogs Day

1 Like

What kind of bike do you ride?

1 Like

What is so crazy about u?

2 Likes

The mixture of addiction, ADHD and autism makes me go mental when I’m home alone from time to time and I go mental at parties where I feel comfortable. I don’t need drugs or booze to make me go crazy, my ADHD does that lol

2 Likes

Do you shave yet lol

2 Likes