Ask me anything(Crazy_Dutchie)

Yes I do, but thats because I get one of those ugly teenager mustaches

2 Likes

just like my sons lol

2 Likes

1 Like

The top one is my station bike. I use it for going to the train station. The train station is our main public transport I my town, and thereā€™s a lot of theft in my town. My mountainbike saddle was stolen the first week I lived there

2 Likes

How can you know if youā€™re addict to this forum?

3 Likes

I donā€™t know actually

1 Like

What have you done today?

2 Likes

I nearly killed myself riding abike I hired around Amsterdam once, it was one of those that has no brakes. I had to pay them to replace the front wheel! :slight_smile:Iā€™m determined to venture around more of Holland one day. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No brakes? WTF! Was that intentional?

1 Like

Yep,some of the bikes just donā€™t have brakes, I think that they are just the cheap ones though . Holland is pretty much flat though so that may be why they thought that a bike with no brakes was ok lol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am Dutch and I find that fucking ridiculous, I would have sued those motherfuckers. You donā€™t rent a bike with bad brakes to tourist who usually arenā€™t used to city traffic in fucking Amsterdam.
Next time I recommend going places outside of Amsterdam, because Amsterdam is a subculture more or less. There arenā€™t red light districts everywhere, and not everyone smokes pot

2 Likes

Started off this morning catching up on TS, watched TV/Netflix this afternoon, while browsing on TS and looking into how the technical side of this website works and made a custom layout which I sadly canā€™t save. Worked this evening. Now watching the news and going to bed in 47 minutes

3 Likes

Mate it wasnā€™t just bad brakes the bike actually had no braking system whatsoever but I knew that when I hired it so I only had myself to blame really lol. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You have blame in it too, but companies shouldnā€™t even be allowed to rent out such a dangerous bike to tourists in Amsterdam in the first place imo

3 Likes

Have u been to Belgium and Germany? Is it common to travel outside your country for holidays? :unicorn:

2 Likes

Time zone difference. Iā€™ll see your answer tomorrow. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a crazy amount of Legos! Impressive. I donā€™t have the patience for it. :blush:

2 Likes

When I was little I went on a holiday to Belgium and I got bit by a donkey. And Iā€™ve been in Germany very often. Everytime we went on holiday we drove through Germany and now itā€™s only a half hour drive to get there, so we go there pretty often.
In my country its very common to go to other countries (except now). I have been to Austria twice, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Croatia and with school to Tenerife and London. Now I donā€™t go to other countries anymore because our financial situation, but that will change eventually

1 Like

I didnā€™t at first either. Building with Legoā€™s is actually a form of meditation, so it becomes easier with time

1 Like

Would you rather be sticky forever or itchy forever? :thinking:

1 Like