Astrology Natal Charts

I have been studying and reading birth charts since my late teens, I find it extremely healing in self love and self discovery. I was so busy reading everyone else’s charts I only recently dived into my own. I discovered all the tendencies I struggled with were right there in plain site. Anybody else have a love for astrology? One of several hard placements I have is a heavy 12th house, where Pluto, Mars and Venus all live.

11 Likes

Ooh thank you for sharing!!:purple_heart:

1 Like

This is all like a foreign language to me. Glad you’re passionate about it though, healthy hobbies are good.

3 Likes

July 27, Leo, lion. That’s the extent of what I know.

4 Likes

The houses are how the signs and planets play out. You can think of them as little homes. So a Leo in a 7th house would shine his star qualities in and through his relationships for instance where a Leo in the 10th house is a star in his career. Of course this is very generalized.

2 Likes

Hell ya, @liv_m team water!

1 Like

Ok thanks, gonna take a look at it, just took down my other chart down. Gonna see if I can navigate this one lol

In the meantime…nothing but water and earth

3 Likes

July 27th mine too, thats awesome :sweat_smile: fellow Leo, children of the Sun. Definitely where I get a lot of energy from

3 Likes

Mars in Cancer is actually an intense placement. My partner has this. These folks are passionate they tend to keep there emotions private they dont like to be vulnerable with just anyone so they are tough on the inside squishy in the inside. Dont ever mess with their people, they will hunt you down, they can be the type that are not close to a family member but if they hear about some BS they will defend that member. They have that energy in them that if they snapped while protecting they could do some damage right? Get me? They dont trust easily, but they understand emotions and are compassionate. They tend to look in the past people in their life who have drifted will come back in and out because its hard for them to let go. These people might marry and divorce the same person more than once! Search you tube you might resonate with it more than you thought.

4 Likes

Pisces here, moon in libra, rising in Sagittarius. Do I need to say that taking decisions isn’t really my best trait :joy:

My uncle is really into astrology, I’ve got my interest from him. But on the other hand I’m a gypsy so I do astrology, numerology, tarot, tea leaf, coffee grounds, crystal balls readings as well. :blush:

5 Likes

:pray::metal:

2 Likes

I’d love to spend more time learning astrology. My Aunty did astrology for many many years.

2 Likes

I have sun in Cancer, Moon in Pisces and Capricorn rising. But I don’t remember what that means. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My son is a Libra with a Pisces moon! Oh man yeah making choices is hard on that boy. But what a sweethearts combo really. Its an interesting combo because that Libra is social but that Pisces is sensitive!

3 Likes

placements in the 12th house are so problematic :joy: I feel for you @MissT

I have Mars, Sun and Mercury all in the 12th house in leo. I’m also a leo sun and rising! I feel like no matter how authentically I’m able to express myself, people always misconstrued me and never quite understand. I’m a loner for sure (not by choice)

So cool you guys are into astrology too😍, I wish I could run into you guys irl. i imagine it would be so much fun :’)

4 Likes

I love scorpionic and pisces energy and I adore all of the earth signs. imo you’re pretty blessed lool :joy::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol tell that to Andre…

2 Likes

The King supports his fire brethren water demon :rofl: hahaha I’m kidding bud

2 Likes

Lmao, all good buddy. Hes just mad he doesn’t feel as deeply… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wooewee yeah you feel me. My 12th is ruled by Libra with the mars Venus and Pluto planets. Its no joke thats for sure. My whole life I have suffered from a dark place a place I call the deep, i know the shadows well, there is a deep knowing of the underworld for me, I am a scorpio rising with Uranus in my first house I see it as a dark priestess with aquarian wings she falls to her ashes and rises to the stars to depths of dark caves to the heavens back again, and on the earth plane she feels alien and she is hated or loved no in between. so born was my rebellious lone Wolfe spirit.

2 Likes