Astronomy, science, rockets, NASA, and all the space topics thread. FREE ALIEN QUIZ INSIDE! DON'T WAIT! ACT NOW!

Well, the general consensus is that the vast majority are not extraterrestrial, but still it’s nice to have Canada start looking into this too:

8 Likes

That’s wild! I hadn’t heard about that. There is so much out there. We’re just at the beginning :star_struck:

2 Likes

Popular Mechanics has an article about this theory. Whatever is blocking the light from that star has to be huge:

4 Likes

I remember the first time I learned about what a Dyson sphere was, I was watching reruns of Star Trek: The Next Generation and they had an episode that was all about it:

I love outer space too, it is super cool. There is so much going on. It blows me away how much water there is in outer space too: whole moons covered in oceans with many times more water than we have on our world; asteroids and comets and all kinds of space debris with ice just floating around, it is incredible, like oases in the desert giving us what we need to keep the caravan moving.

6 Likes

A few months old but intriguing.

7 Likes

Where is there more water than all the oceans of earth combined? (many times over) Jupiter’s moons!

6 Likes

I’m watching the launch live now :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Neil deGrasse Tyson: James Webb Space Telescope images shattered our understanding of the Universe?

As the area of our knowledge increases, so too does the perimeter of our ignorance

5 Likes

Awesome! :clap: :innocent:

7 Likes

I just heard about David Charles Grusch…woah! If that’s true…

2 Likes

Came here for the Alien Quiz!! But have y’all seen the alien show “Invasion” on Apple TV, I watched one episode and nope nope nope nope it’s been playing rent free in my mind for 2 days, I will not be playing episode 2.

3 Likes

Also apparently Lockheed Martin has some alien spaceships and I am here for it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/141rrx8/i_was_right_aliens_and_defense_stock_connection/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

4 Likes

10 Likes

I sold my turtles instead of my parents, so I didn’t get anything as fancy as a Star Destroyer. Still though, it was pretty cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just gonna leave this here :alien: :rocket: :woman_astronaut: :man_astronaut: :open_mouth:

11 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/SNgoul4vyDM?feature=share

The witnesses start at approx 22 mins.

This is hands down THE most interesting development within the field in my lifetime.

It appears to have 100% integrity.

One witness describes “a dark cube contained within a clear sphere” these are seen routinely.

One witness comments on how the US has a retrieve and reverse engineer department.

The nature of the objects is described, one of them dropping from space, remaining stationary for 3 hours, then returning to space. Then component moving at g forces which a human body could not withstand.

I hope this can lead to an opening of flood gates to these incidents being reported officially and without stigma.

3 Likes

Have you heard? NASA just had a astroid sample safely land on Earth

Oct 11th at 11am we will learn more about the astroid sample mission that took 8 years to complete

4 Likes

The stigma will always be there because there are too many fakes out there.
Every flying thing is a UFO nowadays. Mostly it’s birds, insects, helicopters, lights, planes or drones. And if it’s not that it’s CGI.
Don’t get me wrong, I love that topic. I’m one of those people who want to believe (like Mulder hehe) but in the last months so much happened what’s mostly bs.
I’m still on TikTok for motivational purposes but what I sometimes see there makes me wanna scream. And people believe that. That’s dangerous.

2 Likes

I mean more that people in the navy for example can report UAP via official channels without stigma… without fearing that they will lose their pilot licence in grounds of mental health. Which used to be commonplace according to some interviews with credible sources.

4 Likes

Partial solar eclipse coming into exactitude in just a few minutes.

Livestream

Edit: i was an hour off :sob:

5 Likes