August Plank Challenge

There are a few of us participating in a plank challenge. @anon79808082, @anon89207786, @Rockstar24777, in case you would like to join. Thought our own thread would be good.

Feel free to scale up or down as needed. Forearms or straight arms, up to you.

32 Likes

It’s a fun (well until I get to 3 minutes and beyond) challenge. I have been doing every January, but someone talked me into it again now lol. Join us!

4 Likes

Good luck folks!

3 Likes

I’ve actually never intentionally planked before! I’ll have to try to angle myself in mirror to see if I’m doing it right :joy:. I’ll give this challenge a shot!

4 Likes

Yes sassy I’d love to join in x

4 Likes

Me too x :heart:

4 Likes

Some people find planking on forearms easier and others prefer arm straight planks. So do what works for you.

3 Likes

I’m in for this.

4 Likes

Starting today?

2 Likes

Yes, starting today.

2 Likes

Not sure il commit to every day but just done the 20second one. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Day 1: 20 seconds done. :+1:

5 Likes

Well then you double up on the days you do it, lol!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::heart:

4 Likes

Hahaha ok I just did my first day. Asked my 5 year old to set timer for 20 seconds and press start. I was asking how much longer as it felt painfully long. Turns out he set it for 2 minutes :rofl:

16 Likes

I should add that I stopped when I realized it. But I made my 20 seconds :rofl:

5 Likes

Great idea! Consider me in for it. Although 5 minute plank seems pretty daunting !!

5 Likes

Yea that sounds rough lol

1 Like

It definitely has been for me in the past, but you do build up to it. Engage your core and find something to read once the time get longer!:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

And like sobriety, keep your focus on today! :grinning:

5 Likes

Im totally in. This will help me in creating my newly sober daily routine. Thanks

5 Likes