Back again for the 3rd time

So i did good for a couple years then went out again andbused everyday since Thanksgiving upto yesterday. I am so done i dont know at this point if i am ever going to make it sober, but i want more this time and i broke down and attended my first na meeting last night. I might be doom to die from my addiction but fuck am i going to try and fight back this time

19 Likes

That’s good. You can win against it. Stick to NA and fill your life w recovery 24/7.

Here are some Resources for our recovery.

6 Likes

I was wondering where you were, I think we talked about bikes at some point. Just keep showing up to recovery every day, in some form or another. You’re stronger than your addiction. Welcome back

5 Likes

Yeah if we talked it was probably about bikes. Lol Thanks for the positive words. Right now i dont feel like i am very strong but i got 24hrs since last use amd i onky have to do the next 24

5 Likes

Yeah I semi remember things :rofl:. You have the street glide. I have the super glide :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome back :hugs:
I’m in early days too. After a few years sober.
Each day does get us closer to feeling back to our best selves again.
We’re all in this together.
:sunflower:

4 Likes

Hey Chase I’m glad you are back. You aren’t doomed to die, you’re here. Made it to NA, and here. You’re on your way, you’re recovering one day at a time, and we’re with you.

4 Likes

Welcome back

2 Likes