Back again, gotta be done

You hanging in there still? Want to see you reach 18 days!

2 Likes

Well done! You did great. Small victories add up

2 Likes

End of day 17 in 3 hours for me. Still going strong.
Looking forward to a 65km canoe trip on the Orange River between South Africa and Namibia next weekend. Sleeping riverside and camping as we make progress down the river. Yay!
Have a blessed weekend, everyone.

8 Likes

Yeah, all good thanks

1 Like

That sounds awesome, was actually over in Walvis Bay a good few years ago

1 Like

Missed posting but 18 days yesterday, still here

1 Like

I’m about to go to bed, I’m sorry… day 1… back on it tomorrow, I don’t have a good reason why I did, I’ve had so many days that I wanted to and said no, no, no… to be honest with all of you, I’d decided I was before I even got home… at the time it did make me feel good, now it doesn’t and I know tomorrow it won’t and I’ll regret it, when I say I’m sorry it is to you all, but honestly, mostly to myself, I’m sorry

2 Likes

I’m impressed with your accountability and honesty. I live around a few people who continually and constantly lie about being sober and nothing irritates me more. So, youve got a major asset in your willingness and ability to be honest about it. I’m sure you’ve got a lot of self assessment to do, I’m pulling for you.

1 Like

How many days today?

Checking in - day 27 and checking how you are doing @bobnonotreally ?

1 Like

Sometimes I want just one glass of wine. I know that one glass will turn into 4 in the blink of an eye.