Back to zero

Im feeling loney… unworthy… tired… i needed to feel better. I cut myself again. I feel less anxious. But im still depressed… and disapointed at myself

3 Likes

Im sure youve heard it all before, but im a complete stranger and i believe you can get through this :blush:

1 Like

So do i, i have full faith in you sweetheart. When i was a lot younger i started cutting myself too, i guess just so that i could feel something. But i’m telling you first hand it’s not worth scaring up the beautiful body that god gave you. :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

@sandrascp I am so sorry to hear about your relapse. Wondering are seeing a therapist at all in regards to your cutting?

1 Like

Feeling lonely is a terrible thing. Is there someone you can talk to? Someone who can listen and cares about you? Just start again quitting, you can always try again, right?!

1 Like

So sorry you feel this way, wish you were close by so we could help. Even being in a crowded room sometimes we all can feel lonely * but just know in this group you are not alone * sending you heartfelt Love, Light and Positive Energy

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this. Are you having trouble staying motivated to stay clean? Physically writing down a pros and cons list has helped me before, especially including the actual memories of what self harm has brought about in my life. How’s the wait for the therapist?

1 Like

I am seeing a therapist but im not brave enough to tell her i cut myself… only talked about my feelings

I have amazing friends that support me… i know that but i cant feel it. No matter how much love i recieve i always end up feeling lonely and unloved

Well, sometimes i am motivated, sometimes im not

And thank you guys so much for your comforting words… means a lot to me :two_hearts:

My best advice is take the plunge. That is what the therapist is there for. Trust me, you are not first and you’re not the last. If you don’t want to bring it up then if it’s on your arms, just where a short sleeve shirt and then they can bring it up.

The only way you can stop the cutting is to tackle the reason you are cutting. You need to learn other coping strategies in place of cutting and if your therapist is a good one they will do that for you.

If you are afraid, then bring someone with you, you trust and talk about. Look for someone who specializes in DBT therapy. This is apart of their specialty. Praying for you.

1 Like

In case you haven’t heard it today: YOU’RE AWESOME & I LOVE YOU

1 Like

Relapse makes us stronger, just get straight back on the bike and start again. Dont beat yourself up too much. Be strong, be focused be motivated x

1 Like

@Melann13 is sharing some good stuff. A therapist is a safe person to talk to about this. Safer than here, even. She will most likely have worked with many others with self harm, and it won’t be new or surprising to her. If you tell her, she can help you with it. Not only can she then help you address the self harm issue, she also gains a clearer picture of your overall situation. Getting some alternative coping strategies in place of the self harm is necessary, and the therapist is the perfect place to get hooked up with that.

1 Like