Bank holiday/long weekend plans

Sending thoughts of love, peace, and warmth to you and your family.

2 Likes

I will do on Sunday evening when the girls are sleeping- that’s about it though :joy:

That’s life though- always busy and hectic

Enjoy your weekend :grinning:

1 Like

Work work work work :sob:

How terribly sad for you and ypur dad, thoughts and prayers with you all xx

1 Like

That’s sad to hear wishing all the best for you and your father

1 Like

Good tips, thank you :blush: I love all vegetables and I know people who will use the leftovers if we end up with any spare. Although let’s see if anything grows first :joy:

I have a couple of books about how to plan an allotment and also what to plant when. It looks like hard work but that feels like what I need at the moment. Something physically hard that gets me outside and if there is some reward food at the end, bonus!

I had to look up lumpia, I eat Chinese food more than anything else from that region so I have had spring rolls. Absolutely delicious and I could also eat those like a bottomless pit :joy: Sounds like my kind of party.

1 Like

Big hugs. Whatever happens, I hope you can all find some peace with the situation and that being able to spend this time together is some comfort to you all :heart:

1 Like

So sorry to hear, that’s hard :cry:

My heart goes out to you, @ELY83. :heart: All my love to your family.

3 Likes

Working today and tomorrow I have to get out of bed at 5 o’clock. Helping at a big garage sale.
And monday back to work again. Counting the days, 6 nights of sleep and then Spain here I come :tada:

4 Likes

Knee, I think, is healed up and some nice days this weekend. A little warmup hike tomorrow before finally doing the Mount Tamalpais trek on Monday my buddy has been graciously waiting for.

15 miler and lots of up, up and away. :mountain:

2 Likes

Started my Saturday (after some reading and checking in here) with some meditation :person_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

Just about to get ready for work. Nice day so at least there’s that. And I’ve have Spotify as well. So bring it on! :sunglasses::metal:

Oh my @ELY83 you must be going through unimaginable pain right now. Check in here as you need to, your TS family is here for you. I’m so very sorry to hear of your mom. Big hug to you, friend.

2 Likes

@ELY83 so sorry to hear this news, you and your family are in my prayers x

2 Likes

Thanks so much for reaching out. Definitely painful…I don’t think something like this can’t be. I love her so very much. I feel lucky to have the sober time that I do under my belt though, because I am not feeling the urge to run away. I fee comfortable letting the sensations pass through me. Riding the waves of sorrow and love and sadness and being here to support her and to grieve and support myself. I do feel STUCK though…at the hospital for most of this week. So I’ve made it a point to start coming on here more, even if I can’t form the words to respond to people. Thanks for listening. Good luck out there today everyone❤️

5 Likes

In Edinburgh for the long weekend. It’s rainy but beautiful and lots to do and explore😀

2 Likes

Ah nice, I’ve never been but it’s somewhere I’d like to visit. There are so many places I’d like to visit! Have you been before? Got anything in particular planned to see or do?

Good morning everyone! Long weekend day 2.

I have overslept, it’s now 8am. I was planning on being out walking at 6am. Oops! I will do my walk tomorrow, it seems like this morning is meant to be time for taking it easy. Plan to make a cup of tea, go and chill with the chicks for a bit. Clean out the chicks, walk the dog and do a spot of housework, nothing too strenuous.

Then going out for lunch and spend some time with the family. Hope it doesn’t rain too much so we can have a bit of a mooch about after lunch. And then see how the rest of the afternoon unfolds.

2 Likes