Bank holiday/long weekend plans

Hope the weather holds out for the garage sale today and you all get lots of customers!

Just seeing this, so sorry to hear!

Even through the sadness I sense light and positivity. That is a remarkable thing and demonstrates great strength.

Peace and love to you and your family. Deepest condolences.

2 Likes

Monday. Had another lie in today. I’ve got a bit of a cold so prioritised some extra sleep this morning. Went for a delicious meal for lunch yesterday and then ordered takeaway for dinner :see_no_evil: Eating habits are just so out of discipline right now but I’m still sober so there’s that.

Having breakfast cooked for me this morning :nail_care: which is very nice. Then planning on doing some work in the garden today, even though the weather’s looking a bit miserable. Got some stuff to do to get it ready to put the chickens out there.

How are you and the family doing? Xx

Hey, we’re hanging in there thanks for asking​:heart: we’re having a conversation with the doctors about hospice essentially so that she can pass peacefully. The days are long and emotionally wrought…but there’s also a brightness and a closeness and a beauty in it all that is pretty powerful to witness. I am feeling very lucky to be present for all this…and I feel as though it is solidifying a sense of what is important in my mind right now. Thank you everyone for checking in with me…you are all awesome :heart:

2 Likes

Sounds like your dealing really well, your mum would be super proud. Remember to look after yourself too in all this, much love x

1 Like