Become a Patron!

Just thought I’d bump this back on the TS radar ,so far I’ve saved nearly £7500 in 10 months so paying what I can afford a month I’m happy to do ,and it feels great to support this forum.

2 Likes

Question… I’ve used the same email address, time to give back now that I’m not so strapped in the pennies!!!
Does it automatically tell you that your a patron??

6 Likes

When I became a patron I think it took an hour or two for it to show up on my TS account here

@anon27760155 YAY, you have the badge! :+1::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Woohoo, another patron! Always great to support something that helps so many people if you can!

2 Likes

Bumping this up. Patrons help keep this site running strong.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. I really do appreciate. :hugs: Now how do I get it to show up on my little profile thing

1 Like

When the servers sync and refresh it will show up.
Give it a little time and it will automagically appear

Thank you very much everybody’s so friendly I used to know how to do all this stuff years ago when I was on here all the time but wife got busy and I didn’t get on as much but actually I was just really really sick with my heart and now it’s changed since I was here before Thank you

I have been a Patron of this wonderful place for more than a year now and haven’t regretted it one bit.

3 Likes

And let’s bump this one up again as well :sunglasses:
Important stuff!

1 Like

Bumping because I can. :+1:

Have you saved a load of cash since getting sober? Wondering what to do with your newfound wealth? For the cost of one overpriced yuppy coffee per month you can instantly become one of the cool kids on TS all while supporting the forum you love! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

TS wants YOU to become a patron! Join today! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Does it cost to be a patron?

4 Likes

That’s the idea Colin :sunglasses: . See Talking Sober is creating an online sober community | Patreon

:man_facepalming:t4:Am in overdraft​:joy:Al get to 6months and Al sign up really appreciate this forum tho

1 Like

That’s cool Colin. It’s not a demand. We need to take care of ourselves first, before we can take care of others right.

1 Like

The TS patreon membership, one of my best expenses in the month! :relaxed:
Those 5€ are half of what I used to spend on a daily basis on my DOC’s! Worth every cent!

5 Likes

A really don’t know where money goes with/without a habit lol

You know the invisible gremlins that take your socks? They take your cash too. :laughing:

2 Likes

I have only odd socks :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like