Become a Patron!

Is there any lower than £4

Thanks @Conor689908 for helping out!

2 Likes

I pleaged on Xmas day.xx it felt good to give back .

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Hope you had a good Christmas!

1 Like

@Lauren7284 here you go!

2 Likes

I’m glad this is back in the community chat as for the sake of £1/4 pounds contributed to this app it’s not missed our end but it makes such a difference the other end when received thanks T S FOR YOUR AMAZING LIFE SAVING APP

3 Likes

How many patrons now,let’s try to bump that number up it cost as little as a £1 a month or as much as you want …let’s keep T.s alive and well,just like us…:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::heart:

2 Likes

31 patrons!

1 Like

If you still got a steady income like me please consider becoming a patron to keep this ship afloat. This place is even more important to even more folks right now. Just a couple of bucks a month friends. It helps to help!

2 Likes

I know times are tough, especially with the global pandemic. A lot of people have lost their jobs and source(s) of income. Don’t stress about becoming a patron or staying a patron during these times. Focus on yourself. I’ll keep the servers running :+1:

12 Likes

Thank you Robin, that are compasionate words in this difficult days. Hope you are doing good during these times. Be safe en thank you for this app! :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks, Robin. I had to cancel my patronage today to balance my budget going forward, but I am hoping that it is temporary. This place is important to me and I will continue to contribute with my time. :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Robin, I agree with Becsta, this app is a major reason I was able to find sobriety.
$5 a month is a small sum for the benefit I get from the app!!!

4 Likes

That is a good thing for us … I will also be here for quite awhile.

2 Likes

Bec, I could not have said it any better. This app has been one of the several key components in my recovery program.
Thank you Robin for all that you do…

4 Likes

No worries. You do so much for the community, even without being a patron. Absolutely no reason to explain yourself at all. I hope things get better :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This posts pops up every few months ,I’m proud to say I support yes it’s s very small amount £1 a months but
LITTLE ACORN’S TURN INTO BIG TREE’S :purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::heart::pray:

3 Likes

Glad I could join the ranks of patron today. Luckily it is something I am able to donate to, and encourage anybody that can donate to consider it! An app like this being available to users for free is a great tool for some who may need it!

6 Likes

Thank you. This app has really put a positive outlook in my life and keeps me busy and gives teaching and understanding in every way possi le so thank you @vaariesga. :+1::+1::+1::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Question about joining patreon.com ~ does talkingsober.com learn what my real name and email address is through patreon? : )