Become a Patron!

Ha ha, I also made a tread for it! Hope our efforts help! :facepunch:

3 Likes

I just pledged! @Robin Thank you for this fantastic community that has been created and for all of the TS members.

4 Likes

Amen. This one is a no brainer to me.

For a few bucks, one time as a thank you, no more ads plus extra things! :+1:

3 Likes

The number of patrons has gone up to 17!

4 Likes

I just pledged today. Why havenā€™t I gotten my patron badge?

Have you confirmed your email, once you have done that it can take an hour or so as robin said the two sites sync every couple of hours :+1::slightly_smiling_face:
I didnā€™t confirm my email and sat waiting for my badge for hours :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes, I confirmed my email addressā€¦Iā€™ll just have to be patient. Thanks!

4 Likes

Yea I got my badge a few minutes ago!

6 Likes

@LovelyLya the link to the patrons page is here. :+1::+1:t2::grin::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Patronize me!

1 Like

Derekā€™s been suspended mate, heā€™s the perfect person to do that.!:wink:

4 Likes

I am paying monthly, but something got screwed up when I exited the site and came back. Even though my email and PayPal info was the same, the Patron tag was linked to my previous account. So I deleted the Patron stuff, waited 2 days and signed up again. Got the confirmation, and the October payment went through. It just doesnā€™t seem to want to link to my ā€˜newā€™ account here.
As long as Iā€™m contributing, I guess all is good. Kind of miss the heart thingy though :heart:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a Shame Cate.i would try and unsubscribe and then sign up again. I actually cancelled mine a month or so ago due to issues with the day they take the payment not being suitable for me but it still ck shows as be being a patron.
It works be better if it have the option to pay instantly or instantly and in bulk for a few months at once. :grin::grin::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Oh yeah Iā€™ve been on the receiving end of that

1 Like

Iā€™m sure @Robin will be able to get that sorted for you when he sees whatā€™s going on

1 Like

Iā€™ll have a look right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@C_8 Youā€™re signed up correctly on both Talking Sober and Patreon using the same email address, so thereā€™s no issue with the link.

The issue is that you signed up and chose ā€œNo rewardsā€, which places you in a separate group on Patreon, and thus doesnā€™t link you to any rewards (like the heart icon) on here. You should log into your Patreon account and edit your pledge to opt into the rewards. You can message me if you have any trouble and Iā€™ll help out.

2 Likes

Thank you Robin.

Should have known it was user error :grimacing:

1 Like

@Robin hey merry Christmas to you all at t.s,Iā€™m just wondering how it works if you want to pay in Ā£ not dollors as itā€™s all set up in dollar signs ,Iā€™d love to support this app .as itā€™s Xmas day I get more from giving,Iā€™ve done enough taken in my life,so Iā€™d like to give back.xx

1 Like

Emma it will take the money in pounds sterling. The top tier is aroundĀ£4

1 Like