Before and After

You can really see what the difference alcohol makes! Boy what a difference a bottel make in these two pictures. Anybody like to share their pictures of before and after!

36 Likes

That’s a big difference, you look absolutely gorgeous! Do you feel as better as you look? I know I do!:smile::purple_heart::hugs:. You don’t even look like the same person​:astonished:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing ⚘

1 Like

January 2, 2017 (day 1)

May 31, 2017 (a few hours shy of 5 months)

40 Likes

@Melrm. OH, My what that’s not you… who’s pic is that, That’s not the same person​:blush:… You look fantastic in your 2nd pic​:purple_heart:…Looks like it was a good thing you quit. You are a beautiful women, great difference. You can see in your face were the swelling from alcohol has left. Looking great…:purple_heart::hugs:, I know you feel so much better…

6 Likes

Wow. Those 40 days have taken years off you. Well done

5 Likes

It’s amazing what 40 day will do… That why I always tell people look in the mirror. Look how great your doing :purple_heart::purple_heart::+1:

2 Likes

Before looking so messed up and unfortunately thought I looked great

After with 5 months clean…that was 2 months ago

27 Likes

Wow @rare.brew Sobriety looks awesome on you.:thumbsup:
@anon69871201 …could you look anymore healthy and happy? :muscle:
Yes, @lizak You’re looking great :ok_hand:

4 Likes

@rare.brew, you wear it good girl. Look at you! You look totally awesome.:+1::hugs::purple_heart:

1 Like

Great idea. I’ll post down the track as I’m only 5 fays in.
All u ladies look like new women!! Seriously want that change TOO!! Thanks for sharing what a great inspiration you all are xXxX

2 Likes

WOW lizak You look FANTASTIC!!

1 Like

2 1/2 month mark!

26 Likes

Congrats and you look GREAT. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its funny we all thought we looked just fine when looking back…we SO did not. You look fantastic!

2 Likes

Looking Good @lizak!!

1 Like

Sorry to have neglected the post… Just want to say @Kingram you look 20 years younger, what a great improvement. :purple_heart::hugs:. Surly everyone around you can see a difference…:purple_heart::hugs::pray:

1 Like

I agree. Just a little over 2 months out from quitting cigarettes and my skin looks a lot better-the wrinkles are diminishing. I can’t wait to see me when the alcohol is gone!

2 Likes

Incredibly profound - you look so happy and your skin …wow what a difference. All of you ladies look fabulous. You should all be very proud of your achievements to date.

2 Likes

I was more like a bruised banana :rofl:

2 Likes