Beginning of a new journey-Day 1

Looking forward to being healthier, happier and no more stupid hang overs! I need all the support I can get. :heart:

14 Likes

Welcome. I am glad you are here. I think you’ll find no shortage of support amongst this gathering of beautiful souls.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m worried about the physical part. Was that hard for you?

Hi a warm welcome to u wish u all the best. X

1 Like

Hey :wave:

This collection of threads might be useful to you to get started!

1 Like

The physical part was never as bad as I thought it would be, and wasn’t nearly as bad as my last hangover.

2 Likes

Welcome to TS! This is a great place for support and advice. I couldn’t have gotten to where I am today without the help of everyone here.

2 Likes

@Kristin39 welcome to the team. You got this. Be ready to fight and remember stay true to yourself. Keep busy as much as you can. Understand your triggers and prepare yourself the best you can. And remember you have a lot of incredible people here willing to help at all times of the day. Never be afraid to reach out. Stay hydrated and keep your belly full. Wish you the best!

1 Like

Thank you so much ! Getting past the first week is the hardest :woman_facepalming:t4: I also feel like so many friends drink often for fun so it’s going to be hard for awhile. Probably going to have to avoid them until I’m stronger .

2 Likes

Great idea and don’t be afraid to let them know your new path!

1 Like