❤️ Best AA sayings

Today my favourite saying is “ Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path.”
Much love :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Let go and let God

9 Likes

Wow, this is so inspiring and helpful. It is so true as well - a great quote to read before starting the morning. I haven’t been to a meeting before but reading through these quotes is inspiring

3 Likes

My favourite saying for today, one I struggle with, “Let go, let god”. I heard it said in AA, “what happens when you hand your will over to a power outside of you, any power, like that chair- an idiot is no longer in charge”.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

My sponsor always tells me that saying it’s so true x

1 Like

That’s a great one.

Take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth

15 Likes

K. I. S. S.
Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

8 Likes

I still say this prayer many times a day. Most of my praying begins with the Serenity Prayer. This begins a conversation with God for me. I say “What is in my control? What can I change? What is in your control?” Ext. …

4 Likes

Know God
Know peace

No God
No Peace

Always makes sense to me

14 Likes

4 Likes

Attitude of gratitude

7 Likes

Favourite saying today has got to be “live and let live” :heart_eyes:.

4 Likes

Heard in the rooms this week:

If alcohol is the answer, then what was the goddamn question?

16 Likes

“To us, the Realm of Spirit is broad, roomy, all inclusive; never exclusive or forbidding to those who earnestly seek. It is open, we believe, to all men (and women)” pg. 46
After I read that, I immediately said out loud SO WHY NOT ME?!

3 Likes

Things that run through my head daily are 1) serenity prayer - I use it like a mantra when I’m walking 2) let go, let god. 3) do the next right thing 4) I can’t, he can, so let him.

6 Likes

Today for me it’s a tie up between “Dint quit before the miracle happens” and “Just for today”.

4 Likes

Pain is the touchstone of spiritual growth. It’s beyond true for me right now, but I’m doing it sober. The miracles of the program!

4 Likes

Living one day at a time
Enjoying one moment at a time
Excepting hardship as a path way to peice
Taking as jesus did this sinful world as it is
Not as I would have
Trusting you will all things right if I surrender to your will
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life
And extremely happy with you forever in the next
AMEN
The rest!!!

2 Likes