❤️ Best AA sayings

The little things make the big things happen.

2 Likes

Keep it simple!

4 Likes

Spot on @Gabe.G

2 Likes

Today my favourite AA saying is: Three meetings plus a week, good going, 2 meetings a week, good luck, one meeting a week, goodbye.

2 Likes

Also a great unorthodox AA saying is, when you feel like drinking, take your sobriety token and put it in your mouth, when it’s dissolved, you can drink.

8 Likes

Take your medallion, place it on your forehead, hit it with a hammer until the feeling passes.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :hammer: :hammer:

I don’t actually beleive that is true some ppl don’t have the choice to do more than one so I feel that quite a damaging thing to put out there .just my view though,have a great day my saying is it works if you work it so work it your worth it be that 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 days of the week.:wink:

2 Likes

Yeah I get that I geuss in the town where I hear it said there’s five meetings and you can start more ya know.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derailment Void

Let’s keep it on topic folks and remember - be civil.

3 Likes

This is loosely quoted from 2 great men “I leant over and burnt my arse on a stove, I’ve never forgotten this and to this day I can’t ever recall the need to bend over and burn my arse again but I can never remember the pain caused by picking up that first drink”

3 Likes

Wash it first though lol

2 Likes

Let go and let god :heart:

4 Likes

I heard in a meeting today someone say “I’m apart of the B club, I’ll be here if you leave and I’ll be here if you come back to help you”.

2 Likes

Today my favourite aa sayings are:
This too shall pass
And
Let go and let god

4 Likes

"I am responsible…

When Anyone, Anywhere Reaches Out For Help,

I Want The Hand Of A.A. Always To Be There.

And For That, I Am Responsible.”

8 Likes

Nice one we read that together at the beginning of our Monday meeting here in Blenheim New Zealand we refer to it as the Toronto declaration and it’s in one of our banners :heart:

3 Likes

On the AA online meetings it’s at the beginning of each meeting. I love reading it.

2 Likes

Progress, not perfection.

4 Likes