Best Board Games For Home Collection

Have you played Sequence before? That one is really fun and if you have over 3 people, you play in teams…I think up to 12 people can play or something crazy lol

1 Like

Rummikub
Tri-Ominos

1 Like

goodwill - i havent thought to shop there for games but great idea!

1 Like

Yep, just have to know what you are looking for, and make sure they are complete.

1 Like

I love board games. I love tabletop games in general. Some great ones I’ve fallen in love with recently include:

• Betrayal at House on the Hill
  • Forbidden Island
  • Zombicide
  • Dominion
2 Likes

Scythe!
Viticulture
Takenoko
Yedo
North west passage
Patch work
I could go on.

2 Likes

Ticket to ride is my family’s favorite! Blokus is really fun too!

1 Like

Exploding Kittens and Camel Up are our current go tos. Need to expand our collection though so will be checking out some of the ideas here!

1 Like

Backgammon… If it’s only a small number of guests. But you can have playoffs for a champion as the games aren’t too long, and can be very interesting for both player and watcher…

1 Like

Othello and Cards Against Humanity

2 Likes

i’ve been meaning to learn backgammon!

Settlers of Catan is great. There are lots of expansions if you get really into it. Also we love blokus. Rummikub is my current favorite to play with kids, not boring for adults. Also love Geistes Blitz and Dutch Blitz. Yam slam is a great game too, went through phase of that with 9 year old and we both love it.

3 Likes

recently got the game hive. have only played it a couple times but it’s a blast. super simple rules, quick games, lots of fun. it’s also a 2 player game which is great since most of my favorite games require more participants.

2 Likes

Exploding Kittens is a fun game (card game).

1 Like

agree! sushi go is another fun one

1 Like

Definitely Dixit and wizards both a lot of fun

Aggravation!
I never played until just last year. Now we LOVE it! My kid even picked up on it really quick.

I made a board similar to this one.
But you can also order one from amazon for like 16$

Reviving this Zombie Thread. I recently made a board game group with some friends. We’ve been playing some killer games. Here’s a new list of incredible games that we’ve played:

• Terraforming Mars
  • Wingspan
  • Brass Birmingham
  • Eclipse
3 Likes

Wingspan is a great game.

3 Likes